• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what's your dream job ?

fenwick

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to be QC officer / product tester for all Thai FL coming to our shore. Make sure all coming are true gems! Like that Okt happy, Bros happy and I'm happy also. Ha ha :biggrin:

zaoren

Want to be a boss or high range post in the company, more important got a sexy and young secretary, earning 5 digits of course. Driving my dream car - Benz SLK...
Rgds, Zaoren

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
saw slayer's thread and thought to myself : why not asked for a dream job instead ?

well, for a start, i hope to be my own boss, in the same industry as what i'm in now (transportation), with 15 competent staff, earning up to $10k a month, working 5 day week fm 10 am to 4 pm and spending weekends on golf ..... :biggrin:

Strange path for me. I climb the corporate ladder at very young age and was already earning 10K plus w commission. Get to travel to many countries and had many benefit with a reputable company. However, its always a dream for me to become my own boss. kana head hunted and come out to start my company. yes, i earn more than i used to be, but i am not happy at all. Staff salary/even the toilet roll buy from where/Office polictics between staff +++ make it all..then i start to miss my corporate life. everything is planned and done already. Now have to think of budget while travelling while last time as long as within budget, hack care!
I guess the define of a dream job changes in different stage of your life.

Prince7

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would love to be an OKT not those cyber kind but meeting chiongsters up front in the face and selecting the best gal to suit his needs and taste. ^^

My dream is to be Head-Hunter. Recruiting and supplying foreign gems to OKT in Sillypore.
Bro WOOHOO, maybe we can be Dream business partners :biggrin:

Prince7

Alfrescian
Loyal
:biggrin: As much as your pocket may feel satisfied, I am very sure no bro here wants that kind of visibility and exposure. Imagine, you driving thru geylang or any HC and get spotted by a reporter! :p

If Bro 123456787654321 become MP, and he make my dream comes true :biggrin:...
I will deliver the SERVICE to his Door Step :biggrin::biggrin:

WOOHOO

Alfrescian
Loyal
My dream is to be Head-Hunter. Recruiting and supplying foreign gems to OKT in Sillypore.
Bro WOOHOO, maybe we can be Dream business partners :biggrin:

hhhhmmmmmm not a bad idea:biggrin: you bring in al the wls while I follow up with customer service & satisfaction. wahahahahahaha good good kekekeke!!

Prince7

Alfrescian
Loyal
hhhhmmmmmm not a bad idea:biggrin: you bring in al the wls while I follow up with customer service & satisfaction. wahahahahahaha good good kekekeke!!

ON bro hehehee :biggrin:
You name it, I have it.. Tom Yam, Nasi Lemak, Mei Mei, Masalah, Sushi... etc..:p:rolleyes::biggrin:

Dunga

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Bro 123456787654321 become MP, and he make my dream comes true :biggrin:...
I will deliver the SERVICE to his Door Step :biggrin::biggrin:

Hello, bro Prince7. Nice to see you here too.

Can deliver the SERVICE also to my Door Step? He.. he.. :smile:

Prince7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello, bro Prince7. Nice to see you here too.

Can deliver the SERVICE also to my Door Step? He.. he.. :smile:

Hello Bro Dunga, nice to see you here too :biggrin:

No problem lah, sure will deliver to your Door Step,with Special package => WRAP IN GOLD AND GREEN with the NUMBER 8 !!!! :biggrin:

Btw, Bro Dunga, can put up your avator ? I like your avator leh :smile:

Dunga

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Bro Dunga, nice to see you here too :biggrin:

No problem lah, sure will deliver to your Door Step,with Special package => WRAP IN GOLD AND GREEN with the NUMBER 8 !!!! :biggrin:

Btw, Bro Dunga, can put up your avator ? I like your avator leh :smile:

As requested, put up liao. Last few days quite busy lah.

No time to surf sbf and Sam's Alfresco forum. :biggrin:

wegocity

Alfrescian
Loyal
saw slayer's thread and thought to myself : why not asked for a dream job instead ?

well, for a start, i hope to be my own boss, in the same industry as what i'm in now (transportation), with 15 competent staff, earning up to $10k a month, working 5 day week fm 10 am to 4 pm and spending weekends on golf ..... :biggrin:

My dream job to be president of any country.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reviving this old thread. Just wanted to see how mindsets have changed over the past 13 years.