• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what's your dream job ?

jw5

Loyal
My dream job will be something like John Dykes of ESPN... His job is basically everything related to soccer which is what i do anyway....

Starhub looking for someone new??
Replace that Joe Morrison la he really sucks compared to John Dykes!!!!
I once saw John Dykes get out of a taxi with an empty reusable shopping bag at Cold Storage Jelita.
You may think he has a glamorous and interesting job, but he still has to do the grocery shopping.
That's life.

WOOHOO

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would love to be an OKT not those cyber kind but meeting chiongsters up front in the face and selecting the best gal to suit his needs and taste. ^^

Wizard1

Alfrescian
Loyal
my dream job is be a commercial plane pilot, fly around and got chance to woo the flight stewardess.:p

joker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes u r seriously addicted, buddy....surf net (sammyboy forum some more) during ur opic hour...... gonna tell ur boss liao.... :biggrin:

Bro amity, dun sabo him lah. He is my good buddy.

Always help me. But then hor, good to tell his boss also lah. :biggrin:

Otherwise he gets addicted and then jialat liao. :biggrin:

joker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
for me my dream job is to suft sammyboy site and get pay , just a dream :biggrin: infact this site everyday is a must surf to me le cos got many lobang and I make some new good buddy also :biggrin: 重毒了:biggrin:

Bro, I think you really 重毒了. :smile:

Dun get addicted hor. I dun wan to lose one buddy. :smile:

kiko

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dream job is to be like David Beckham , professional football weekly salary at least 60k, then can Buy LV bag for my china gal... no la just joking

ken6890

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro amity, dun sabo him lah. He is my good buddy.

Always help me. But then hor, good to tell his boss also lah. :biggrin:. :biggrin:

wa lao bro joker88 , you no good la , in 1 hand ask inform amity don't sabo me and the other hand say good to tell my boss le , than you are the person trying to sabo me le :biggrin: :smile: