• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what's your dream job ?

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damn. But i gotta admit it's hard doing well in that in sickapore. Perhaps in another country you'd be really happy on the job.

I wish i can be like JK Rowling. Write and tell stories, have my stories be in movies, toys, games...etc. and be insanely rich from that. Used to think that having a company is cool, but after being a dept head i realise that subordinates are too much trouble.

my dream job was always to be a Lietrature teacher...my mother shot that idea a long time ago

instead of getting an English degree, i took a business one. My mother said she knew it would hurt me...but she was being practical (according to her). I'm not sure though till today :(

JWNY

Soundwave

Alfrescian
Loyal
:biggrin: As much as your pocket may feel satisfied, I am very sure no bro here wants that kind of visibility and exposure. Imagine, you driving thru geylang or any HC and get spotted by a reporter! :p

True. You can never cheong HCs or look for FLs ever again! :( Unless...special take-outs like what they do in the US :biggrin:

davsoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
me dream job is to have a no stress job. well define scope just go in put in 5hours of good work then call it a day. go pub. and mix around then back home for a good rest. got time some more read forum.

forumer

Alfrescian
Loyal
my dream job is to have no job... finances taken care of by well placed investments with steady returns for day to day expenses. Then maybe i will find a job like despatch rider or macdelivery to kill time. :p

ken6890

Alfrescian
Loyal
for me my dream job is to suft sammyboy site and get pay , just a dream :biggrin: infact this site everyday is a must surf to me le cos got many lobang and I make some new good buddy also :biggrin: 重毒了:biggrin:

am55

Alfrescian
Loyal
my dream job is able to do the things i like and say no to the things i dont like

my dream job is to wake up every morning and eager to go to work

my dream job is earm enuff money to spent and still be able to save money for my retirement

my dream job is only in my dreams

ben_cooldude

Alfrescian
Loyal
mine would be to take over hugh hefner and run the playboy magazine empire .... babes, money, parties ...... you name it .... it has all of 'em :biggrin:

amity

Alfrescian
Loyal
for me my dream job is to suft sammyboy site and get pay , just a dream :biggrin: infact this site everyday is a must surf to me le cos got many lobang and I make some new good buddy also :biggrin: 重毒了:biggrin:

yes u r seriously addicted, buddy....surf net (sammyboy forum some more) during ur opic hour...... gonna tell ur boss liao.... :biggrin:

Last edited:

amity

Alfrescian
Loyal
my dream job is able to do the things i like and say no to the things i dont like

my dream job is to wake up every morning and eager to go to work

my dream job is earm enuff money to spent and still be able to save money for my retirement

my dream job is only in my dreams

oh, then i am lucky my dream comes true..... though the pay is not that fantastic high compare to my last job....but freelance job, carefree life....:biggrin:

ken6890

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes u r seriously addicted, buddy....surf net (sammyboy forum some more) during ur opic hour...... gonna tell ur boss liao.... :biggrin:

wa liao buddy , you want to sa bo me mei :p luckly you don't know my boss , if not me sure kanna fire le :biggrin:

lecher

Alfrescian
Loyal
wa liao buddy , you want to sa bo me mei :p luckly you don't know my boss , if not me sure kanna fire le :biggrin:

maybe yr boss also surf sammyboy forum .... probably if he/she knows you are an ol bird, could also ask you for tips/guidence :biggrin:

JWNY

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damn. But i gotta admit it's hard doing well in that in sickapore. Perhaps in another country you'd be really happy on the job.

I wish i can be like JK Rowling. Write and tell stories, have my stories be in movies, toys, games...etc. and be insanely rich from that. Used to think that having a company is cool, but after being a dept head i realise that subordinates are too much trouble.
Thanks for encouragement...i just hate to think "...what if..." , and who am i to question if mummy was right/wrong? :o

JWNY

ken6890

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe yr boss also surf sammyboy forum .... probably if he/she knows you are an ol bird, could also ask you for tips/guidence :biggrin:

haha , bro lecher if like what you say is good le :biggrin: than I can be excuse to surf sammyboy forum to look lobang tips/guidence for them and can keep my rice bowl and may be some salary adjustment also le :biggrin::smile:

manu74

Alfrescian
Loyal
My dream job will be something like John Dykes of ESPN... His job is basically everything related to soccer which is what i do anyway....

Starhub looking for someone new??
Replace that Joe Morrison la he really sucks compared to John Dykes!!!!