• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What would you do if it's your wife....

SirRichard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imagine finding out over kopi and newspaper session that your high achiever wife is embroiled in such case,

How would you handle the marriage from now on?
How Are you going to explain to your teenager children.
How to face neighbors and families?

I feel bad for all those families of both those 'obtainees' and 'acceptees'.

The 'naive' act could likely be spurred from high pressured sales target Or a desire to be number 1 in company awards and to crush the competitor. Knn, now those if Kenna bully at work by these bosses or unfairly treated before will be laughing inside.

Btw , is it really common for sales to be giving specials for contracts? Any stories to share ?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Imagine finding out over kopi and newspaper session that your high achiever wife is embroiled in such case,

If a man has to find out his wife's infidelity from the press, he better go hang himself. There are always tell tales signs.

1. Lower sex drive
2. Late night out
3. Smiling at her phone
4. Sudden change in dressing
5. Password lock for her phone

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
thats what my friend did many years ago.....:(

Young ...getting to be successful....ended it all when he hanged himself.

If a man has to find out his wife's infidelity from the press, he better go hang himself. There are always tell tales signs.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

1. Lower sex drive
2. Late night out
3. Smiling at her phone
4. Sudden change in dressing
5. Password lock for her phone

6. Experimenting new sexuaL positions ?..:smile:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A real man will divorce such a wife, also if can proof wife is unfaithful, can siam payin child support,,,if the wife is proven to be unfaithful in the kangaroo court. If I were the husband I will gather all the evidence now which is soo easy as its spread in the newspapers and media,,than file for divorce,,,

But we all know what Sinkie Men are liked,,,

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A high achiever career woman wife is a cuckolding waiting to happen.

First of all women are by nature hypergamous, always on the lookout for the bigger, better deal. More handsome, richer, better body etc.
Even if she were married to a billionaire.

Secondly, read the following article by Michael Noer of Forbes.

http://www.forbes.com/2006/08/23/Marriage-Careers-Divorce_cx_mn_land.html

Ignore the bullshit right column.

----

What is more likely to happen if both husband and wife are high achievers is simply this: they close one eye. Do what you want ('working late', 'business trips'), just don't get someone pregnant and make sure it is a no-strings-attached sex.

Some may also endure adultery for the sake of the kids.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have frens who are divorced and they prove that its the wife that was unfaithful,,they still get tekan by the Court,,but less than under 'normal' circumstances as wife was unfaithful mah,,and he proved that as well,,,got photos etc

In such cases will court still side with the woman?
Women charter can jalan in such instance?

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In such cases will court still side with the woman?
Women charter can jalan in such instance?

woman-and-court.jpg

Who neglected/abused/disrespected her and forced her into the arms of another man?
It is you, the husband! It is your fault!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This explains why the cuckolded husband still spoke up for the slut wife....
He is trying to prevent a financially draining divorce.

jw5

Loyal
This explains why the cuckolded husband still spoke up for the slut wife....
He is trying to prevent a financially draining divorce.

u mean the guy who said she is "simple and naive"?
there are reports they are already divorced for many years liao.

Bike_Tyson

Alfrescian
Loyal

How would you handle the marriage from now on?
How Are you going to explain to your teenager children.
How to face neighbors and families?

I feel bad for all those families of both those 'obtainees' and 'acceptees'.

The 'naive' act could likely be spurred from high pressured sales target Or a desire to be number 1 in company awards and to crush the competitor. Knn, now those if Kenna bully at work by these bosses or unfairly treated before will be laughing inside.

Btw , is it really common for sales to be giving specials for contracts? Any stories to share ?

That's one of the best and rare opportunity to divorce the wife without having to pay excessive maintenance and other rubbish fees.

but of course before you make this decision there are many many other factors to consider too. Is the wife an overall good person who deserved to be forgiven? But I must say it's going to be very awkward. How to continue to fuck her without having that mental block? Sex is afterall a mental thing.

Anyway, I have no sympathies for such women who capitalise on their good looks/body to score promotion/monetary, career gain. They know it's a big gamble. If they lose, this is the price they have to pay. What about those who got away?

If you ask me, I will not forgive such women. Instead of using hard work to gain career milestone, they used hard prick, suck cock and made themselves and their family cheap. Big disgrace!

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Selling body for higher career achievment OR
Selling out the country/locals to foreigners for higher GDP

Which is worse?

Last edited:

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It can be easily explained to the children.

Just tell the kids that Singapore under PAP rule have degenerate to such a state now that mummy have to sell her pussy and do blow jobs to help papa put bread on the table and a roof over your heads.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Before complaint SG court not fair 16 year old more than 44 name out in paper. Now female also encounter same quite fair right?

Raynall

Alfrescian
Loyal
IF such a thing happens, you can either

A) Guilt trip your wife into giving u the license to have an affair yourself. Balance the scales, u know.

B) Divorce her. But that's not really beneficial to the men as the Women's Charter will still protect the women in such cases. There's a long long thread in fuckwarezone and over here about the rights of women in Singapore under the Charter and it seems that the men will still have to pay for alimony in the event of adultery (committed by wives). So yeah, after your wife made you a "Green Beret", you still have to fork out money to pay her off.

In other words, it is your duty as a husband to "sponsor" her extra-marital affairs.

BuriramUnitedFC

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'd would take some time to judge how something like that happened. it's not always an itchy pussy issue, there are other considerations.