• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What would happen if TT Durai, Ming Yi and Kong Hee were to meet up in private?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
TT : Damn, even you guys who had God by your side also get hit!

MY : It was my toy boy Raymond who sabo me not my god!

KH : You guys are just bad omen, I was doing so well and heading to be the all BIG time mega star, till they decide to bust me.

TT : Hey, don't blame me. I was just trying to protect my name! God damn press sabo me, by painting me as an money grabbing asshole. I didn't ask to be paid so much, you know.

MY : Yeah, you and your big head with a so much air that you got me in trouble too. My toy boy was well in controlled by me but then they also want to dig into my business too. Damn, I was hoping to have my name as a legacy for all my followers to see and know thru out history too!

KH : You guys are nothing lah! I was at the point of being able to paint my image, as being the new found saviour, to a level that no one in this tiny island let alone the world, would believe. Fuck both of you lah!

MY : Don't fuck me! I was being fuck too!

TT : So all my fault lah! You two fuckers are just conmen using God, at least I was doing something good in all areas to mankind. Medically, Physically and Emotionally. And not to say but in real terms, I was really extending their physical life here. You two suckers are only offering them an illusionary after life! Fuck you both. You deserved to be brought down instead of me!

From the above, seems like life is indeed fucked up. The only question is.. who is really fucking who?:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Who stole the cookie from the cookie box?
Who me?
Yes you.
Couldn't be.
Then who?