• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good Read - Why do extramarital affairs happen?

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do extramarital affairs happen?
https://saltandlight.sg/relationshi...llor-benny-bong-sheds-light-on-veiled-truths/

Conflict-avoidance affair
Some people have difficulties in their marriage they are unwilling or unable to address. They have an affair as a way to “raise the issue to a point where it’s impossible to avoid”. “I remember one couple whom I saw,” Benny shared. “They went to counselling because of an affair on the part of the husband and this was several months after the affair." “The wife said, ‘I’ve learned many things about you because of the affair, because of counselling. I’ve learned that I have not been close to you. I’ve been kind of ignoring you.

Intimacy-avoidance affair
This is an affair started by someone who does not want to need his or her spouse too much. “The individual becomes suddenly aware that they have got all their eggs almost in one basket,” Benny described. “ ‘You are meeting all of my needs for closeness. I feel very vulnerable because if anything should happen, you should leave, we have a breakup, then that’s the end. “I don’t know if I can rebuild this or have the capacity to form another relationship.”

Sexual-addiction affair
Those who have such affairs are never satisfied with one sexual partner. They may have extramarital sex with a number of partners.

Empty nest affair
This happens when couples have children who are all grown up and discover that they no longer know how to connect with each other. “I can’t think of any other alternative but this relationship doesn’t satisfy me." So they look for something outside of the marriage because to leave the marriage is not something they want.

Out-of-the-door affair
In such affairs, the infidel makes very little attempt to hide the affair. They want to be discovered because they want to be thrown out of the marriage. They may have even indicated previously that they no longer wanted to be in the marriage but had somehow remained.

Mid-life crisis affair
This involves individuals who, at a certain stage in their lives, are questioning their self worth. “ Am I still attractive? Do I still have it in me? Will people still find me important?”

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn.
Live and let live.

You are here not for short time. But you are here to have a good time.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn.
Live and let live.

You are here not for short time. But you are here to have a good time.
sometimes it is just emptiness.

kids grow up, fat and not handsome anymore, wife also don't want to hug u

255aa_31986_HO00001271_1605514080_1609310706.jpg

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
mostly is spouses lost the attraction of sex and the naughty men go steal eat instead of always rejected by wife.....
or the wife cheebye itchy and give in to sweet talk from taxi drivers, singing or gym instructors, RC members like john tan......lol, please feel free to add

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
mostly is spouses lost the attraction of sex and the naughty men go steal eat instead of always rejected by wife.....
or the wife cheebye itchy and give in to sweet talk from taxi drivers, singing or gym instructors, RC members like john tan......lol, please feel free to add
You are also a clone of mark Andrew yeo according to @jw5 right? Ya you are green hatted for sure. Pui!

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most root causes are actually wives denying their husbands, sex. Sometimes for years.
Women should be taught that for men, sex is almost like food. Deny them that and they die inside and they will change permanently.
That's why in Islam wives are ordered to give in to the husband every time or they will leave you or take another.

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiagong is sinkie charbors hiam local men this and that causing all these problems, that's why those who marry locals better be careful

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sia suay loser criminal bully dog slut and son of slut mark Andrew yeo @rotiprata and Jeremy Quek @glockman and Malaysian hakka ADULTERER @k1976 aka @Stickyballs AND Malaysian bully pap dog @JohnTan want to win last word but dare not go to my Facebook to mock and how lian your Malaysian slut and son of slut and dog victory of a virgin being sexually harassed by your own evil cheap kind Malaysian slut in bed calling others slut kt latha and fight sexual harassment get fired for shouting at son of slut boss LJ Mccully for supporting sexual harassment. Pui!
84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png