• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What was it that lead Sam parachuting tail in as a moderator?

jw5

Loyal
that is true. there is one nick. over 4000 posts. it never has more than 35 points. i upz it a couple of times for no reasons. but it always get zapped to below 35 to 20 to 10 points ?... i think the user damn tulan, could bear it no longer and bought infp. sigh...

who? tell us leh............................

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LOL!! You're praising the very rep pt system that screws you and honeypot you? What is this world coming to?
It's over. :biggrin:

I was not praising it but praising the InfP which is a godsend. Sam Leong did the right thing to prevent the abuse of members using the rep pt system. Now he has gone one step further by curtailing those using the InfP powers and abusing it, which I don't condone too.

He said he will be culling more so those who are now busy recruiting more clones will see their efforts being wasted.

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that is true. there is one nick. over 4000 posts. it never has more than 35 points. i upz it a couple of times for no reasons. but it always get zapped to below 35 to 20 to 10 points ?... i think the user damn tulan, could bear it no longer and bought infp. sigh...

Serious? Got this kind of people? Who was it? Sorry, i live in a Ivory Tower. Every day i log in into SBF and see my points, i feel very leech! :biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
many have bought infp to defend themselves - not to attack, zap or infract. many are still around and they are enjoying every moment of it here. nobody zap them anymore once they have infp....:smile:

people will think twice about zapping infp people because their identifies as the zapper would be revealed. i think some people bought infp just for this option.

you are not curious about the identifies of your numerous zappers at all ? its good. so curious for what. fuck the infp. save money or buy 4D 10 big 10 small better.. :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
people will think twice about zapping infp people because their identifies as the zapper would be revealed. i think some people bought infp just for this option.

you are not curious about the identifies of your numerous zappers at all ? its good. so curious for what. fuck the infp. save money or buy 4D 10 big 10 small better.. :biggrin:

it does not matter really
those who zapped me, most of them,left their names - i respect them for doing it
sometimes, i talked cock and deserved to be zapped
but of course, there are others who zapped for other reasons - also nevermind lah:smile:
i tried not to zap or infract any forummer here - i know how they feel esp those who are innocent
if possible i will try to up them to help them and to give them more courage and confidence....
i should be blessed myself...from moderation to the present status - be thankful to all the kind brothers here:smile:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it does not matter really
those who zapped me, most of them,left their names - i respect them for doing it
sometimes, i talked cock and deserved to be zapped
but of course, there are others who zapped for other reasons - also nevermind lah:smile:
i tried not to zap or infract any forummer here - i know how they feel esp those who are innocent
if possible i will try to up them to help them and to give them more courage and confidence....
i should be blessed myself...from moderation to the present status - be thankful to all the kind brothers here:smile:

Correction! Most of the time........:oIo::biggrin:

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was not praising it but praising the InfP which is a godsend. Sam Leong did the right thing to prevent the abuse of members using the rep pt system. Now he has gone one step further by curtailing those using the InfP powers and abusing it, which I don't condone too.

He said he will be culling more so those who are now busy recruiting more clones will see their efforts being wasted.

What rocks you talking mate? The Infp is the center-piece of the rep pt manipulation. Buying rep pts without contributing posts and years of service and you say it's godsend because this manipulation served you. If you need to buy immunity in a forum, you're already screwed. LOL!!

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What rocks you talking mate? The Infp is the center-piece of the rep pt manipulation. Buying rep pts without contributing posts and years of service and you say it's godsend because this manipulation served you. If you need to buy immunity in a forum, you're already screwed. LOL!!

The abuse of the rep pt system was already there since implementation.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who? tell us leh............................

Serious? Got this kind of people? Who was it? Sorry, i live in a Ivory Tower. Every day i log in into SBF and see my points, i feel very leech! :biggrin:

when this senior user had something like 40 points, power 8 ? someone will zap it to below 35 points, power 0. i will then upz it to above 35 points, power 8. someone could zap it to below 35 points very fast. this went on for quite sometime until i finally gave up... i can't win the battle and, it was really none of my business too. :biggrin:

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, that is true but two wrongs do not make a right. Piling shit on top of shit will not cover the shit. :rolleyes:

How was Sam Leong to know it will degenerate to such an extent? Anyhow, the abuse was usually among the warring factions that does not affect the rest that donated for peace of mind. Only those actually affected are the weak members and clones.

$25 nowadays can't even pay for taxi fare from Jurong to Changi Airport. What's the big deal? Nothing in life for Singaporeans is free as PAP is wont to tell us.