• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what to do with music CDs

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
u can throw away the jewel box
but keep the CDs
u can use CD paper envelope
and that save a lot of space

they are already filed in these sleeves

cd_glamour_med (FILEminimizer).jpg

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you look at Adelphi now many stores are making way for womens beauty salons, handbag shops,.... Shows who has the spending power in Spore:biggrin:

There are fewer people who are buying the large & expensive hardware like Krell, Mcintosh,... These things last a lifetime & you won't find many repeat customers.

Women have spending power because men pay for them and what they earn is for them to spend only.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you look at Adelphi now many stores are making way for womens beauty salons, handbag shops,.... Shows who has the spending power in Spore:biggrin:

There are fewer people who are buying the large & expensive hardware like Krell, Mcintosh,... These things last a lifetime & you won't find many repeat customers.

I never fancied all those Krell, Mcintosh.....stuffs, you need to have a certain 'craziness' to get into the HIFI Crazy scene...all I have is a good enough Integrated Amplifier, CD Player, a turntable & a reasonable book shelf speakers...

For all those expensive stuff, you got to have a dedicated room, a dedicate space..sound proofing..etc..I just want to pop in something & listen.....well!, some like to eat in hawker's centre, some like to eat in restaurant...( sound familiar)....it is all acts of 'eating'..ha ha ha, same with listening to music...:biggrin:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i will post the list in batches as i finish the ripping

Adriana Evans Adriana Evans
Alejandro Sanz MTV Unplugged
Anita Baker Compositions
Anita Baker Rapture
Anita Baker Rhythm of Love
Blow Monkeys, The For the Record
Brand New Heavies, The Brother Sister
Brand New Heavies, The Shelter
Brigette McWilliams Too Much Woman
Cheb Mami Let Me Rai
Cheikha Remitti Sidi Mansour
Chuck Loeb Listen
Dina Carroll Only Human
Drizabone Conspiracy
Eternal Greatest Hits
Gabriela Anders Wanting
Groove Theory Groove Theory
Hil St. Soul Soul Organic
Incognito Always There; The Best of Incognito
Janet Jackson Design of a Decade; 1986-1996
Ken Navarro Old Friends; The Best of Ken Navarro
Kyoto Jazz Massive Kyoto Jazz Massive
Lewis Taylor Lewis Taylor
Lighthouse Family Ocean Drive
Luis Miguel Amarte Es un Placer
Luis Miguel Nada Es Igual
Luis Salinas Salinas
Martine Girault Revival
Monday Michiru Delicious Poison
Monday Michiru Mermaid
Monday Michiru Jazz Brat
Monday Michiru Maiden Japan
Monday Michiru Look Into the Past (To See the Future) 2
Monday Michiru Optimista
Mondo Grosso Mg4r
Mondo Grosso Closer
Nancy Wilson If I Had My Way
Neri Per Caso Le Ragazze
Orquestra Was Forever's a Long Long Time
Pizzicato Five Unzipped EP
Rick Astley Body & Soul
Soul Ballet Soul Ballet
Swing Out Sister Filth and Dreams
Swing Out Sister Shapes and Patterns
Swing Out Sister The Best of Swing Out Sister
Swing Out Sister Where Our Love Grows
Sisters with Voices Greatest Hits
Thom Rotella Can't Stop
Workshy Ocean
Workshy Soul Love

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never fancied all those Krell, Mcintosh.....stuffs, you need to have a certain 'craziness' to get into the HIFI Crazy scene...all I have is a good enough Integrated Amplifier, CD Player, a turntable & a reasonable book shelf speakers...

For all those expensive stuff, you got to have a dedicated room, a dedicate space..sound proofing..etc..I just want to pop in something & listen.....well!, some like to eat in hawker's centre, some like to eat in restaurant...( sound familiar)....it is all acts of 'eating'..ha ha ha, same with listening to music...:biggrin:

You also got to have a balanced system. Can't just put all the money into a pair of speakers, or the amp or player. I rarely use my big HiFi system because it is more convenient to use my internet radio:smile:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Women have spending power because men pay for them and what they earn is for them to spend only.

Men are unlikey to update their HiFi system on a regular basis. So you don't have many repeat customers. Whereas women pamper themselves regularly. If you look at the malls these female of services dominate. As women age they need to upgrade more often:biggrin:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
im ripping my CDs to mp3
any advice on what to do with the CDs?

converting to MP3 and dont want the CDs to weigh me down in terms of storage space and $$$

[video=youtube;FiJDX-Cm994]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiJDX-Cm994[/video]