• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What The Fuck Is This!

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
plis dunch look down on di Pilipino, Sir.
di Pilipino peepur are all berry prenly peepur, Sir.
nothing wrong eating di jollibee, Sir, di chiken is berry good, Sir
and you should try di balut, Sir, it's berry berry nice... :smile::smile::smile:
pakiao! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thier chicken is a notch above the rest. Sir
In searching for a nice place to live in, they will leave no stone unturned. Sir
Those who cannot stand their Inggerish, can throw in the towel and leave. :biggrin::biggrin:

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thugsin has got a pair soft jelly leg. Check his location out and you will know why. :biggrin:

nabei :oIo: :biggrin:

Thugsin will only respond to me when I talk about PRC chicks :o

i do response to VEGAN issues too :wink:

He got younger and fitter mates. Ujust branja him 2 session at $50 tank can liao while the rest for the guy imposing u.

But bro, if cannot get the HK icts finish, u be looking at another 8 years of waste time and effort.

intro him 1 pro ippt taker. last ict he helped 3 PERSON to RUN 2.4! :eek: and all 3 timing pass :biggrin:

Last edited:

beegs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can anyone enlighten me how a company that has only 3 Sinkies employed 10 foreigners? Just went to a company to do a sales presentation and these fuck up pinoys was really xia lan. Lim bei ended up fucking them. After I left, they emailed my company to complain. But KNNBCCB, they did not know I was the boss :rolleyes:
i once visited a company own by FT ah ney,total 50 staff but only 3 SG.