• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What The Fuck Is This!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
last ippt got 1 of my friend do my stations while i run the 2.4 :biggrin::o

I just need a pass. If you got friends who can pass, pm me lah. I trust you. I offer $500 to you. You can offer him $200 if you want :biggrin:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now my blood still boiling! :oIo:

I'm going to call MOM and file a report.

Various scenarios here:

1.EP has no quota, company can employ as many as they want.
2.The singaporeans are holding manager roles, the 10 foreigners are just ordinary workers to do low end jobs.
3.Like someone mentioned, phantom workers to up foreigners quota

If the company did not pay EP the minimum wage (violation of MOM guidelines)
If they use phantom workers (violation too)
If Singaporeans are doing low-end job and pinoy are holding management role - write to MOM why company cannot employ local.

Whichever scenarios, the company is screwed.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Various scenarios here:

Whichever scenarios, the company is screwed.

Thank you brother. Did not realise the problem was so bad until I took a look at their contact number list. I have always thought it will be a good mixture of 40/60 ratio either way for local and FTs.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can anyone enlighten me how a company that has only 3 Sinkies employed 10 foreigners? Just went to a company to do a sales presentation and these fuck up pinoys was really xia lan. Lim bei ended up fucking them. After I left, they emailed my company to complain. But KNNBCCB, they did not know I was the boss :rolleyes:

3 locals and 10FTs. If the FTs are on Work Permits or S Pass, quite sure it is in breach of rules with regard to quota and Dep Ratio. Any HR people here can enlighten?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
3 locals and 10FTs. If the FTs are on Work Permits or S Pass, quite sure it is in breach of rules with regard to quota and Dep Ratio. Any HR people here can enlighten?

The ratio is 1:5 or 1:7 depending on the industry. The 1 refers to sinkies. Sinkies really screwed liao.

Last edited:

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Point to note, from my experience and info from friend who used to work in MOM-
1) Foreign worker quota is dependent on industry and nationality. Malaysian have the laxest quota requirement in general, 3 SG to 2 malaysian in say oil industry. Im not sure about pinoy ratios, but i doubt its anywhere close.
2) Most Pinoys are on SP, minority have EP. Indians and angmohs have the highest numbers of EPs, along with jap/korean.

My advice is just shoot em to MOM. Its likely the company is in breach of the rules. Must point out only 3 singaporeans in the company. Hope those foreigner loving bosses get it, and those cbkia pinoys go home.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just need a pass. If you got friends who can pass, pm me lah. I trust you. I offer $500 to you. You can offer him $200 if you want :biggrin:

Male sinkees really pathetic n pitiful ,have to worry about threats of
retrenchment by the Singapore employers,have to worry about passing
IPPT n RT ....while Foreigners just come in like nobody business to
replace Sinkees.
Serve NS for what ?
NS for Sinkees
Jobs for Foreigners
Knnccb go the MIW !!!