• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What stocks best to buy now?

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think market has bottomed out after recent sharp selloff

What are the good stocks to buy with good fundamentals and decent yield?

Downgrader please don't come into my thread. I am telling you nicely don't make me abuse you.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
who can say where is the bottom: like you what you say,

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Prove it... oh yes, sinkie just brag his mouth full while he cannot do anything worthwhile.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Prove it... oh yes, sinkie just brag his mouth full while he cannot do anything worthwhile.

Can the two of you stop bickering. You're both turning my new forum into the same mess that Delphi used to be in.

I don't need posts of two people flaming each other just to increase the post count. Put each other on the ignore list for goodness sake. :rolleyes:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can the two of you stop bickering. You're both turning my new forum into the same mess that Delphi used to be in.

I don't need posts of two people flaming each other just to increase the post count. Put each other on the ignore list for goodness sake. :rolleyes:

ooi, u allow ppl like clinton888 to spew vulgarities..

so why the double standard??

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
ooi, u allow ppl like clinton888 to spew vulgarities..

so why the double standard??

I have no problems with vulgarities. What I can't stand is members constantly flaming each other non stop in every thread. If you want to do that, go to some Delphi forum and carry on. :mad:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i believe LS is someone who is a BOSS and not submitted to the govt or a job like some sinkies do.

Of course there are pple who hide in another nick and got banned and come out a new nick and behave obediently. Sinkies should be treated this way.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no problems with vulgarities. What I can't stand is members constantly flaming each other non stop in every thread. If you want to do that, go to some Delphi forum and carry on. :mad:

u sure?? i will keep this in mind..:biggrin:

Z

Zombie

Oh, you miss my stock list.
Here it goes. :biggrin:

Chicken Stock
2602180695_8cee7d90fe_o.jpg

Fish Stock
2603009602_561357633c_o.jpg

Ikan Bilis Stock
2602180859_59b93afeb9_o.jpg

Tom Yam Stock
2602180379_b3efc3be78_o.jpg

Beef Stock
2603009412_3ccd8d0543_o.jpg

peasantJUDGE

Alfrescian
Loyal

What are the good stocks to buy with good fundamentals and decent yield?

Downgrader please don't come into my thread. I am telling you nicely don't make me abuse you.

I dont think the market has hit bottom yet.

It's safer to buy in 2 years from now.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keep for a while like what Buffett / Li Ka Shing do with their opportunity funds.

Don't you think LKS is like over the hill now? He hasn't done any great deal for a long time and look at the 3G losses! HA.

You think it's easy to find a good company like those the Warren Buffett finds? :smile: