• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What Local Documentary would you like to see.??

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had a couple of days to think bout it.. I think doing a political doc is abit too much for me..Considering my knowledge.. Im looking to do something to Unite Singapore born Singaporeans..

jw5

Loyal
I had a couple of days to think bout it.. I think doing a political doc is abit too much for me..Considering my knowledge.. Im looking to do something to Unite Singapore born Singaporeans..

How about doing a documentary on the different life paths of a born and bred NS serving Singaporean vs a "foreign talent converted" Singaporean?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's too obvious. How about covering the lives of ex-NSFs who were permanently injured or those who have to juggle reservist duties with the other pressures of life..?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

What its the common fabric, the unifying factor(s) across most of the population?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mainland Chinese Is Sexless Or Stupid ?

tumblr_lqybv5B9bg1r0h2wpo1_500_large.jpg

I remember decades ago some prude complained to ST about seeing some school children laughing when they were reading some sex manual. This resulted in the banning of those books:rolleyes:
Then there was the issue of complaints of of lewd record albums, etc, etc, etc There will always be people who will be offended

Now back to the current decade & we have clueless married couples:biggrin: Don't you think we need a sex campaign to educate the clueless:eek:

I remember someone laughed when he was reading an article regarding a highly educated newly wedded mainland Chinese couple that ended up in a police station in their wedding night. The woman accused of her husband for rape ? She had absolutely NO idea how a couple should consumate a marriage, and so she was shocked when her hubby approached her for their very first sex. The police were all shocked to hear that ! I'm NOT sure anyone laughed at that time. Perhaps, they were thinking whether that was one of those jokes or pranks that had to do in their wedding night forced by their friends.

Government should encourage would-be-couples to watch all the R(A), Cat III and A film (Taiwanese) or whatever before their marriage !

Not for God sake, but for the specie's sake, just rape the women ! Even, the scientists are on my side ! We would have ALL been extinct long before history can write itself if it wasn't RAPE !

Men do not like marriage ? They just wanna do it. Luckily, I hate shopping and that shows I'm 100 % man, no, I'm super man !

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
A documentary on the banality of evil. Why the German people supported Hitler. Why the Red Guards didn't think twice about attacking their own parents. Why Sinkies are so keen on justifying the oppression of themselves. I would like to see a local version of this:

[video=youtube;lH4Iy-GkrDI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH4Iy-GkrDI[/video]