• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is your view on cohabitation ?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once a gal stays with bf, everyone will assume that they have been having sex. So unless you send regular Twitter updates to let people know, i think it is useless.

Lucian Darth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once a gal stays with bf, everyone will assume that they have been having sex. So unless you send regular Twitter updates to let people know, i think it is useless.

Yap that I agree, nobody can guarantee what happened behind closed doors. So if scare ppl to gossip or say nasty thing than better not. If u r ( the one who started this thread) the type that dun care abt how others see u then it is up to u liao.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yap that I agree, nobody can guarantee what happened behind closed doors. So if scare ppl to gossip or say nasty thing than better not. If u r ( the one who started this thread) the type that dun care abt how others see u then it is up to u liao.

aiyo.. brudder... why wana care so much about gossips ...
not their life also... let them be lor...

i agreed with cohabitation.

Lucian Darth

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyo.. brudder... why wana care so much about gossips ...
not their life also... let them be lor...

i agreed with cohabitation.

Hey bro its u again! Hmm I dun care abt what ppl say, but I personally dun believe in pre marital sex, so no co-habitation for me. Told u liao, I'm a lao ah peh, my thinking date back to Qing dynasty. :biggrin:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In today's society cohabitation is usually acceptable but mostly by those who are more westernised and broad-minded. Many still believe that sex before marriage is unacceptable because they were either brought up to believe this is so or they chose to believe it should be so. Most men prefer to marry a virgin and not someone who has already experienced sex before meeting him. Purely the man's ego and a chauvinist who thinks nothing about going to Geylang or having sex with other women before marrying a virgin bride.

What is acceptable to the man is not acceptable if it refers to his future wife. The mindset has been deeply ingrained into him because society has made it acceptable and that it is right. Women are chattels in the eyes of some men and should be treated as 2nd class human beings and not as equals.

It is up to the individual to decide the rights and wrongs of this issue. No one should impose their values on others and say which is right.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CeKvl7VHty0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Hm6Yulb__n8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/L6692SZGBHg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;BeWROBUcvRU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeWROBUcvRU&feature=related[/video]

surprise honeymoon. he...he..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ok, if no sex. Just staying together, I'm ok with that. I got friend also like that, gfrd stayed with him before marriage but she sleeps in the same room as his mum. Got to respect ur woman, but if she threw herself at u and drug ur drinks with sex pills. Then up to u liao. I personally dun believe in pre marital sex, or extra marital affair, when come to chabo I got 洁癖,so I dun share. :biggrin:

bro...i have one friend who stay with his gf but no sex cause my friend is a stone christain ( dont believe in marital sex ) after one year of staying together ...my friend found out that his gf kena fuck by another guy behind his back . moral of the story , you dont want to fuck ...let other fuck lor ...:wink: this is a true story .

Last edited:

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Call me old fashion, but I think it is unfair to the girl. They have their reputation at stake. If u truly love her, I'm sure u can put up with nasty habits on her part. The fact is man got more nasty habits than girl. Ok lah mayb the scary part is to see her without makeup or all kinds of cream they put on their face.:eek::eek::eek: If u can't commit den dun, generally girls u can stay in a same flat but sleep in a different room, like house mates. If u can't better not. Just my 2 cts
worth. :biggrin:

A girl may have her 'reputation' at stake, but a guy has his wallet at stake too. If things don't turn out well during cohabitation, the couple can just go their separate ways without having to suffer through messy legal proceedings to divide the car, house, children and family pet. Marriage is a legal contract that penalizes the guy unfairly. Why should a guy be legally obliged to pay alimony to the girl? Many women earn good salaries these days and should not get a free ride by virtue of their gender. With cohabitation, there is no such nonsense.

Cohabitation is better because it gives the couple a chance to 'try out the product before buying'. Is she a dead fish in bed? Does she allow her guy freedom to do whatever he wants? Does she have any bad habits? A guy cannot afford to cough up blood money for the wedding, honeymoon, and house only to find out that the girl he married is a bloody phua jibye with all kinds of shit.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll make a long story short ...

In today's society cohabitation is usually acceptable but mostly by those who are more westernised and broad-minded. Many still believe that sex before marriage is unacceptable because they were either brought up to believe this is so or they chose to believe it should be so. Most men prefer to marry a virgin and not someone who has already experienced sex before meeting him. Purely the man's ego and a chauvinist who thinks nothing about going to Geylang or having sex with other women before marrying a virgin bride.

What is acceptable to the man is not acceptable if it refers to his future wife. The mindset has been deeply ingrained into him because society has made it acceptable and that it is right. Women are chattels in the eyes of some men and should be treated as 2nd class human beings and not as equals.

It is up to the individual to decide the rights and wrongs of this issue. No one should impose their values on others and say which is right.

Okay, I'll make a long story short ... I said to Him that I thought that marriage is for the women ONLY and I don't like this crappy tradition of His. That would not be practiced by the Great Conqueror whom he had brought down two great ... Suddenly, He said "Marriage !" That was the time I thought He was pesky.

I still don't believe in marriage when you can reverse it with a divorce. You can't call something a superglue when can have a solvent to remove it ? I'm not going to pay a lazy and stupid lawyer for nothing. I disrespect lawyers actually. They are useless in our society. Just like ...

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is buying 'used' car, you twit !

Buy new car, the car you test drive and the car you register are two entirely different cars.

images
Wang-Zheng-24-Sep-09-224x300.jpg

I may seems to agree with you. That's what I thought to ma'self too. A new car ! Some just 'love' the ease or convenience of taxis. But, that's whoring around with someone's puke last night on yer butt ? You'll never know. Aids ? Okay, a brand new car with the va-va-voom !

Lucian Darth

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro...i have one friend who stay with his gf but no sex cause my friend is a stone christain ( dont believe in marital sex ) after one year of staying together ...my friend found out that his gf kena fuck by another guy behind his back . moral of the story , you dont want to fuck ...let other fuck lor ...:wink: this is a true story .

Wah ur frd sooo suay ah! Poor chap...... It is ok that others do it, I won't do it. HAHAHA too late to say married for so long liao. :biggrin:

Lucian Darth

Alfrescian
Loyal
A girl may have her 'reputation' at stake, but a guy has his wallet at stake too. If things don't turn out well during cohabitation, the couple can just go their separate ways without having to suffer through messy legal proceedings to divide the car, house, children and family pet. Marriage is a legal contract that penalizes the guy unfairly. Why should a guy be legally obliged to pay alimony to the girl? Many women earn good salaries these days and should not get a free ride by virtue of their gender. With cohabitation, there is no such nonsense.

Cohabitation is better because it gives the couple a chance to 'try out the product before buying'. Is she a dead fish in bed? Does she allow her guy freedom to do whatever he wants? Does she have any bad habits? A guy cannot afford to cough up blood money for the wedding, honeymoon, and house only to find out that the girl he married is a bloody phua jibye with all kinds of shit.

Wah u r giving me the impression that ur wife or gfrd had sucked u dry.:eek::eek::eek: Dead fish can be 'trained' lah, all those u mention can be 'trained'. It is how u 'trained' ( or should I use tamed instead) ur wife after marriage. When u all stay together she may pretend to be everything u 1 her 2 b, after wedding then show true colour also like that. That's y I believe in 'training. '
When I got married, my wife told me I can't go out with my frds w/o bringing her. Then 2nd yr of marriage, I m meeting my frds as frequent as I want. :biggrin:
Now my wife get stuck in the hse with the kids most of the time, despite my bz life I still got to go mountain biking ( whole day ), talking cock in SBF and play online. I achieved all these through training. Of course there are guys who had it easy, they a wife fr the 3rd world country who only knows how to say yes.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cohabitation is absolutely necessary before marriage. Need to find out the other person's shitty habits and see whether u can tolerate.

I agree with you on that. After all, fellows are already f*king like rabbits before marriage. So no need to talk about moral or no morals.

Just stay together and know each other's shit better and see whether can tahan for the rest of the life or not!

Simple.

:smile:

Last edited:

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah u r giving me the impression that ur wife or gfrd had sucked u dry.:eek::eek::eek: Dead fish can be 'trained' lah, all those u mention can be 'trained'. It is how u 'trained' ( or should I use tamed instead) ur wife after marriage. When u all stay together she may pretend to be everything u 1 her 2 b, after wedding then show true colour also like that. That's y I believe in 'training. '
When I got married, my wife told me I can't go out with my frds w/o bringing her. Then 2nd yr of marriage, I m meeting my frds as frequent as I want. :biggrin:
Now my wife get stuck in the hse with the kids most of the time, despite my bz life I still got to go mountain biking ( whole day ), talking cock in SBF and play online. I achieved all these through training. Of course there are guys who had it
easy, they a wife fr the 3rd world country who only knows how to say
yes.

Not every guy has your luck. Most or all of my married friends are like NSFucked all over again. Come out must have off pass. Stay out a bit late must call back back to report strength. Go to GL must say go elsewhere. After slaving at work the whole day they are usually at home keeping their women happy and looking after the kids. Saturday nights become stay-in nights, and Sundays are family day cum keep the in-laws happy day. What kind of existence is this?! Horrible! As for training, even for dogs, not every dog can be trained. Not that I am saying women are bitches mind you....

Lucian Darth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not every guy has your luck. Most or all of my married friends are like NSFucked all over again. Come out must have off pass. Stay out a bit late must call back back to report strength. Go to GL must say go elsewhere. After slaving at work the whole day they are usually at home keeping their women happy and looking after the kids. Saturday nights become stay-in nights, and Sundays are family day cum keep the in-laws happy day. What kind of existence is this?! Horrible! As for training, even for dogs, not every dog can be trained. Not that I am saying women are bitches mind you....

Wah this does sound stress to me......yap I m a lucky chap. For me I have schedule, so there's time for them, there's time for myself. But (U can call me wimp or whatever) but I dun sleep around, so my wife trust me in that area, when I said I'm going to for mountain biking she knws that I'm there. The calling part, she normally does it when the kids are sick, coz they can b quite a handful. So when the kids r sick I will try to arrange anythg, if not sure kena call also, but to me it understandable. But I agree that what u mention in ur post sound stressful even for me.:(:(

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah ur frd sooo suay ah! Poor chap...... It is ok that others do it, I won't do it. HAHAHA too late to say married for so long liao. :biggrin:

bro...woman also need sex as much as men ...the thing is they dont show it , like what we do :wink: