• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is your view on cohabitation ?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
that means most of the western countries have to jail their citizens, if so many of them in jail, can they still run the economic??

Western societies have been suffering from inexorable moral decay since the 60s when peace, love and drugs were allowed to permeate the social fabric. It's about time the pendulum started swinging in the other direction to restore some semblance of morality.

Jailing those who copulate outside the sanctity of marriage would be a good start.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Western societies have been suffering from inexorable moral decay since the 60s when peace, love and drugs were allowed to permeate the social fabric. It's about time the pendulum started swinging in the other direction to restore some semblance of morality.
Jailing those who copulate outside the sanctity of marriage would be a good start.

Lucky for them, you are the minority, and they can keep their inexorable moral decay and enjoy life.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no chick would want to cohabit with me because i fart, burp, belch, blow nose and wipe mucus and guck on my sleeves. it feels good when you know no drama queen is gonna move in and take over closets, bedrooms and restrooms with tons of useless clothing, lotions, hairspray, perfume, stuffed animals and shoes. and you can fart and belch all you want. :biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Is A Republic

anna-king_2.jpg

You cannot force an atheist to be like an Islamic guy who will be willing to whip women for 'immorality'. This is a republic. Any democratic republic must not stifle the freedom of one's rights to choose the way one wanna lives. So, since this is no Islamic state, no can do.

But, you surprise me with your tenacity to stick to morality as a prime consideration. I always believe "Family Comes First" like the Americans used to believe. God and me are still at odds. We don't see eye to eye on a few issues. I'm KING.