• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is your dream?

breaknews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh God!! I have no dreams anymore!!

I don't have any needs or wants, I find them meaningless!!

Maybe science can help??

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
My dream is to have this man as our Prime Minister:

GohMengSeng.jpg

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Mother's voiceover has her wondering whether they have brought him up well, and then when he is caught littering and sent for CWO, saying "maybe not". :biggrin:

bro,
always believed that when one spares the rod, one spoils the child.
social graciousness will be important too, right? :p:p:p

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bro,

bro...i have friends who never whack his kids before and yet they turn out to be a fine young man . bro , if one teach their kid to behave by using violence ...its like showing the kid " if you want things done your way , you must use violence " .

jw5

Loyal
bro,

bro, I agree with drifter's point on this.
It's more about reinforcements and reminders since young.
Hitting the child may lead to the child thinking that violence is the way to get what they want.
One thing the mother in the tv ad got right is that she at least realised that they may not have taught their kid the right values. That's still better than those parents who are totally oblivious to what they have done wrong.
The products of such parenting are now running around the shopping malls and the streets, some even beating up people and getting charged with rioting and disorderly behaviour.

Last edited:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
My dream is to enter your arse from behind while you suck Lee Hsien Loong's dick. Having Ho Ching watch would be a bonus!:wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

What a joke! You can't tell between a nightmare and a dream. You've been a nightmare to your mother the day she gave birth to you!