• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what is the most regrettable thing that you ever do?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's up to you to believe or not. I gain nothing. I'm just replying to the topic of the thread, what's the most regrettable thing you('ve) ever do(ne)?

u left a seed inside her and it would be the next longwinded 意难忘 taiwanese crap serial.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
My most regrettable thing is to lost a wonderful girl due to my own stupidity and married my wife out of my own stupidity.

Even if you switch the two persons, I am pretty sure you will be making the same comment now. hee hee

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will always look back at life with the deepest regret that I do not spend much time with my grandparents before they passed away. My paternal grandma and maternal grandpa passed away decades ago so my paternal grandpa and maternal grandma did not have a partner. Everyone was busy with their lives and both of them just died out of boredom and hopelessness in their own flats. People of their generation need to be on the field working and not sitting at home blankly, waiting for children or grandchildren to come home.

I am trying to prevent the same with my own parents but it is getting difficult with work, own family and social commitment.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The most regrettable thing I ever did was not to join my childhood friend to study in Canada, most likely like him, will dumped my SINgapore citizenship. My mom was still alive back then, The Beatles Song " She's Leaving Home" sum up the situation at that time, only the gender is substitited:

"He (We gave him most of our lives)
is leaving (Sacrificed most of our lives)
home (We gave him everything money could buy)
He's leaving home after living alone, for so many years.

Looking back with some sadness, was it wrong to be unfilial & dump my parents for my happiness, this Confucius thingy!, that is why I can't stand these Asian Values stuff, it has it merits....but reading the above lyric lines, it was not easy for a young person to make; the appeal not to leave home. But the freedom was compelling.

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if not for this principle, i 'd have left sinkieland long ago.

Looking back with some sadness, was it wrong to be unfilial & dump my parents for my happiness, this Confucius thingy!, that is why I can't stand these Asian Values stuff, it has it merits....but reading the above lyric lines, it was not easy for a young person to make; the appeal not to leave home. But the freedom was compelling.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi,there...(haha...sounds familiar...wahaha...)

these are my regrets:

1. during my NS days, PC asked me chiong, i chiong, now i am suffering from back pain, whenever i walked for an hour or more, my back pain will strike me and i have to sit down to ease the pain...:(

2. the four girls in my life are all virgins, i managed to deflower 3. perhaps that is karma i am receiving now for deflowering virgin girls. no girl like me now...:(

3. for getting acquainted and believing lky's cronies, biggest regret is to work for them. this is my biggest mistake!:(

4. the list goes on....:(

hi there

1. krafty, for goodness sake!
2. list out all of your "regrets" at once. pls don't go near bedok reservoir.
3. & we can terminate this thread.
4. next, you can start a new thread entitled "things i don't regret doing".

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After you dip into the reservoir, I will join you after,, mr street smart...
hi there

1. krafty, for goodness sake!
2. list out all of your "regrets" at once. pls don't go near bedok reservoir.
3. & we can terminate this thread.
4. next, you can start a new thread entitled "things i don't regret doing".

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
After you dip into the reservoir, I will join you after,, mr street smart...

hi there

1. krafty, you would be the last person i prefer going to bedok reservoir leh!
2. although i brisk walk there frequently.
3. besides, the water is just too cold for you.