• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what is the most regrettable thing that you ever do?

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most regrettable thing was not taking my parents to universal studios

tin-pei-ling-interview.jpg

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time was about 3.30pm, location - inside lift going up at Marina Mandarin. Situation - going to meet organising staff holed in a suite on the eve of a major regional conference. Problem - propositioned by a young Malaysian chick having a 2 day holiday in Singapore before she leaves for UK to commence UK studies.

Scenario - I take lift, a Japanese steps in and a young female Chinese steps in as well. Japanese man steps out on 3rd for I think. The moment the door closes, the chick turns to me, tell me about her holiday, trip and asked if I was local. I say yes and she asked if I wanted to "show her good time". Her words. I am dumbfounded, I freeze, she does the a slow body sway and the lift door opens on her floor. She holds the button and ask if I wanted to go to her room. I am now suffering lockjaw, upper and lower body paralysis. She leaves and I eventually stumble out, reach the suite. I am so stunned, that I blurt out to everyone in the room- guys and gals alike. Let's call him Victor. Victor asks what floor? I say the floor and he rushes out. Till today everyone including the gals agree that I should have done it. I heard that Victor kept surveillance over 2 days with no luck.

Be prepared, be very prepared.

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow...

my one night stand was at ice cold beer, roughly 10 years ago, i kept on flirting glances at a gal(philipino chinese who worked at one of the publishing firm), went up to her and chat her up. after that, she held my hand and we went to the then phoenix hotel, we checked in a room(she paid for it:o...i know i am cheap...). upon reaching the room, we started to do all the prep work, but then i forgot condom. rushed out of the door after putting on my pants, ran to the 7-11 at centrepoint basement to buy condom, rushed back to hotel and continue the aftermath. :o

then, i was told by my friend he also planted his flag on her before, so from then on, this friend and i become mates who up the same woman...yeah...:o

this fling caused me dearly as my ex-wife with her super 6 sense, sensed that something was wrong and that was how we divorced...she never spell it but i know she is aware...sad...sad...:(

Time was about 3.30pm, location - inside lift going up at Marina Mandarin. Situation - going to meet organising staff holed in a suite on the eve of a major regional conference. Problem - propositioned by a young Malaysian chick having a 2 day holiday in Singapore before she leaves for UK to commence UK studies.

Scenario - I take lift, a Japanese steps in and a young female Chinese steps in as well. Japanese man steps out on 3rd for I think. The moment the door closes, the chick turns to me, tell me about her holiday, trip and asked if I was local. I say yes and she asked if I wanted to "show her good time". Her words. I am dumbfounded, I freeze, she does the a slow body sway and the lift door opens on her floor. She holds the button and ask if I wanted to go to her room. I am now suffering lockjaw, upper and lower body paralysis. She leaves and I eventually stumble out, reach the suite. I am so stunned, that I blurt out to everyone in the room- guys and gals alike. Let's call him Victor. Victor asks what floor? I say the floor and he rushes out. Till today everyone including the gals agree that I should have done it. I heard that Victor kept surveillance over 2 days with no luck.

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bought a f#&king Alfa Romeo 1.7 Cloverleaf.

When I wheeled it out, was feeling on top of the world. Continental margue, boxer engine, sport tuned suspension. Picked up my fiance, she said it was an ugly car. Mom got into the car, said it was uncomfortable. Bro visited, picked him from the airport, said I overpaid. Two months later, realized it wasn't fast; got licked by a Jap 1.6 family sedan. Gaz guzzler. Only a few service stations bothered to service the piece of shit. Milan auto doesn't carry spares. Electrics of low quality. Leaked oil. Leaked steering fluid.

Tried to sell the lemon. No resale value. Nobody wants a second hand Alfa.

Fucking piece of shit car.

Don't ever buy an Alfa. Piece of shit. Felt like a schmuck sitting in that lousy crap.

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow...

my one night stand was at ice cold beer, roughly 10 years ago, i kept on flirting glances at a gal(philipino chinese who worked at one of the publishing firm), went up to her and chat her up. after that, she held my hand and we went to the then phoenix hotel, we checked in a room(she paid for it:o...i know i am cheap...). upon reaching the room, we started to do all the prep work, but then i forgot condom. rushed out of the door after putting on my pants, ran to the 7-11 at centrepoint basement to buy condom, rushed back to hotel and continue the aftermath. :o

then, i was told by my friend he also planted his flag on her before, so from then on, this friend and i become mates who up the same woman...yeah...:o

this fling caused me dearly as my ex-wife with her super 6 sense, sensed that something was wrong and that was how we divorced...she never spell it but i know she is aware...sad...sad...:(

nabeh... yr fault lor. Pls repent by doing jumping jack at bedok reservoir !! :eek::p:biggrin:

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
that "wonderful girl" only exists in your memory. they don't stay wonderful all their lives. they all become monsters after waking up and realizing you fart so much in bed. people change. no point reminiscing about a lost love. go check her out now. you'll be shocked. dreams and reality don't blend well.

Get what you mean. She is doing fine now. Tasted honey, what is sugar. Sometimes when reality is a nightmare,dreams are sweet.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Time was about 3.30pm, location - inside lift going up at Marina Mandarin. Situation - going to meet organising staff holed in a suite on the eve of a major regional conference. Problem - propositioned by a young Malaysian chick having a 2 day holiday in Singapore before she leaves for UK..............

she was freelancing at hotel to earn extras for her "study" trip to the uk. easy and gullible prey were either local old men loitering in hotels or male tourists who had been away from their wives and mistresses for a couple of days. you almost have been had by a hooker.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
My biggest regret was not fucking a Tassie girl, She was flirting heavily with me and was adjusting her tits constantly infront of me, talking seductively with me and there was once when she was sitting opposite me, Cheeky me looked below and she noticed and open her legs slightly, She was slightly tipsy, i was slightly tipsy, everyone was slightly tipsy, It was 3pm in the afternoon, BBQ was going on, Joints were being passed around, Everyone was in happy spirits, What a waste.. I was just too shy and very overwhelm by a girl coming on to me this strongly.. The Singaporean/Asian in me surfaced.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
she was freelancing at hotel to earn extras for her "study" trip to the uk. easy and gullible prey were either local old men loitering in hotels or male tourists who had been away from their wives and mistresses for a couple of days. you almost have been had by a hooker.

Scroobal knows that. The pansy in the story is not himself, but "Victor". Of course assuming the story is real .......

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wrong thread. That go to best thing Leongsam bought withou regret and enjoyed.

if he really enjoy the " ride " then he should get one without the handle bar as well ..at 30% discount , he actucally dont need it . opps he regretted again !!!!:wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When is your next harvest? How many plants you grow and what strain?

next havest should be around march next year ( but i still can ask my friends send to me ) i only grow 2 plants each time . i use white widow and super sliver haze .

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can tell a hooker straight away. This was a spoilt rich kid looking for action. She was wearing casuals and a slipper.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can tell a hooker straight away. This was a spoilt rich kid looking for action. She was wearing casuals and a slipper.

hookers going after the richer and travel-wise clientele in higher end hotels in asia wear sandals and dress casually in two-piece sports slip-on's like guests in the hotel. in fact, they are checked in guests at the hotel. booked a room to do their business. earnings per day can pay off a week's stay at the hotel. and they pry in lifts, around elevator and lift landings. hotels can't do a thing about it since they are registered guests.

Ramseth (Inf)

Alfrescian
Loyal
i regret telling the world wide web how handsome i am in real life (even though it is 100% true). now i am the butt of jokes. :(