• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is the meaning of Tua Kang?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1 man army lah, you cant see all newbie clones? Tua kang king everyday thinking about me, LOL

LOl.... We are right about your huge ego , you really think you are a peace loving guy here ? Lol...Lol . Our organization is just like others successful business model that do Franchising :wink: . our objectives are all the same to whack the shit out of you here . Lol . But if you wanted to think its just a one man team to make yourself feel good about it , we don't really care . LOL ...LOL . just to see you being confused here , its already making all of us laugh ..LOL ...LOL .

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bros, paiseh. no time to go through all the pages.

tua kang think ok. tua kang yao siu no lah. once in awhile tua kang a little is entertaining lah. tua kang yao siu is different liaoz.

donno how to describe without using vulgarities.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bros, paiseh. no time to go through all the pages.

tua kang think ok. tua kang yao siu no lah. once in awhile tua kang a little is entertaining lah. tua kang yao siu is different liaoz.

donno how to describe without using vulgarities.

Thats what Drifter is right now, LOL

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOl.... We are right about your huge ego , you really think you are a peace loving guy here ? Lol...Lol . Our organization is just like others successful business model that do Franchising :wink: . our objectives are all the same to whack the shit out of you here . Lol . But if you wanted to think its just a one man team to make yourself feel good about it , we don't really care . LOL ...LOL . just to see you being confused here , its already making all of us laugh ..LOL ...LOL .

"Us"? hahaha.... laojiaos laughing at you now :biggrin:, what a joker, lol

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tuakang ehh, so when leaving for Jap? Or you are staying here for good? You still have a wife recovering in Japan you know? Still chiong Geylang and Neverland? Sibe chek ak you, LOL

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tuakang ehh, so when leaving for Jap? Or you are staying here for good? You still have a wife recovering in Japan you know? Still chiong Geylang and Neverland? Sibe chek ak you, LOL

CB Kia leave her out of the picture !! You want to play with family member .. I on you !!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
guys time to go zzzz liaoz. swee boh? :smile:

me just close shop and had a nice shower. time to zzzz liaoz. also quite mao liaoz.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CB Kia leave her out of the picture !! You want to play with family member .. I on you !!

huh? What did I do? Alamak... I didn't say anything bad about ur wife leh. I'm just saying u need to go back to Japan soon, dun fool around here anymore mah....

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
huh? What did I do? Alamak... I didn't say anything bad about ur wife leh. I'm just saying u need to go back to Japan soon, dun fool around here anymore mah....

Limpeh go geyland is find my brothers, limpeh go neverland is to entertain my brothers !!! limpeh hang flower is to support my brothers joint !! Knnbccb !! Do you know what is the meaning of socialize anot ?

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is tua kang. alot of bullshits with no substance.

ZhejiangSinkHole-1.jpg

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Limpeh go geyland is find my brothers, limpeh go neverland is to entertain my brothers !!! limpeh hang flower is to support my brothers joint !! Knnbccb !! Do you know what is the meaning of socialize anot ?

Geylang = Got women, checked
Neverland = Got women, checked
Flower joint = Got women, checked

You sure you go those place just to entertain and support brothers? And I thought you handsome and you said you cen get free fucks, you got stalked by a thai woman before also right? you remember or not? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

kempeitai

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the fuck is this? You must have powerful friends, my kempeitais zapped you why your points no down?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Geylang = Got women, checked
Neverland = Got women, checked
Flower joint = Got women, checked

You sure you go those place just to entertain and support brothers? And I thought you handsome and you said you cen get free fucks, you got stalked by a thai woman before also right? you remember or not? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Geyland got food checked ... Idiot
Neverland open by one of my brother checked .... Idiot
Flower joint , Thai disco no flower joint called Thai disco checked.. Idiot

Handsome and go here support my brother is different ...checked ...idiot :wink:

You jealous I got stalked by woman is it ? Checked :wink: tua Bui akia will never Kena stalked by charbo only Kena stalked by geyland freelance pros ...checked :wink: