• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is the meaning of Tua Kang?

ShangTsung

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I should be able to attract zaps for this one since i've been asking for it everytime hehe

Tua Kang = drifter :eek:

ShangTsung

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sigh.. still no zaps.. don't tell me forummers here are so nice? Wait. Try this one below..

TUA KANG refers to those Spastic Maggots in the oppoistion parties! Everyday talk Big but actually ZERO!
:oIo::oIo::oIo:

You spastic maggot! :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clap* Clap* Clap*

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Alamaking you Sei Hao Hai! Tiu Leh Lo Mo Kor Fa Hai! Who wrote this about you?

”There is one obvious exception and that is Alamaking. He comes across as an idiot here and he's an idiot in real life too. He's one of the few who reveals his true character."

For you fucking idiot I leave you a clue............He's the forum owner!

Alamaking I Tiu Leh Lo Mo Kor Chao Hai! Hum Kar Chan!

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Alamaking you Sei Hao Hai! Tiu Leh Lo Mo Kor Fa Hai! Who wrote this about you?

”There is one obvious exception and that is Alamaking. He comes across as an idiot here and he's an idiot in real life too. He's one of the few who reveals his true character."

For you fucking idiot I leave you a clue............He's the forum owner!

Alamaking I Tiu Leh Lo Mo Kor Chao Hai! Hum Kar Chan!

Thanks for the link .. I will copy and save it and pass to all our team members :wink:

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i know tua means big. Kang means Hole rite? but why it means howlian? how is it related?

for a first world, high class, real human being definition, it means empty vessel makes the most noise..

the "Tua Kang" is a peasant term used only by peasants, which is the majority in this forum, that is why this term is pretty common here.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for a first world, high class, real human being definition, it means empty vessel makes the most noise..

the "Tua Kang" is a peasant term used only by peasants, which is the majority in this forum, that is why this term is pretty common here.

tua kang - someone tells an exaggerated story.

empty vessel makes the most noise - someone talks like expert but knows little or nothing.

so what is the better english term for tua kang ?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tua Kang.....this is an example. KJ thinks he can win PE and talk proudly as if he really got chance but we all know he is Tua Kang. In the end it was proven that he is really Tua Kang because he lost his deposit.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tua Kang means someone who likes to exaggerate.....not neccessary always an empty vessel or without substance but just plain boastful or braggart.....half truths....what he says usually did happened but not in the blown out proportions that he describes....maybe kena toto 2nd prize but tau kang announced that he touch 1st prize grand prize $3 million.

Tua Pow on the other hand though closely related meaning is distinctly different........the specific meaning is to describe a liar......usually telling only lies.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tua Kang means someone who likes to exaggerate.....not neccessary always an empty vessel or without substance but just plain boastful or braggart.....half truths....what he says usually did happened but not in the blown out proportions that he describes....maybe kena toto 2nd prize but tau kang announced that he touch 1st prize grand prize $3 million.

Tua Pow on the other hand though closely related meaning is distinctly different........the specific meaning is to describe a liar......usually telling only lies.

then KJ last BE was Tua Kang or Tua Pow ? or is it Tua Kang and Tua Pow ?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tua kang - someone tells an exaggerated story.

empty vessel makes the most noise - someone talks like expert but knows little or nothing.

so what is the better english term for tua kang ?

i see.. me long time never sinkie- mingle liao.. so a bit forget these sinkie peasant terms.