• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is the best electric kick scooter available in Singapore ?

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
real motorcycle need diesels..waste of money and polluting.

Wah lao. Electric scooter don't need charge meh. Electricity don't need primary source meh. Plus transmission loss, it is actually worse off in terms of pollution

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
You asked me what mofication and I told you what can modify on electric scooter idiot . Mother board also can be modify .

F*ck just get an illegal machine lah, no need to modify, you remind me of those idiot ah bengs who buy cheap Japanese rice cars and spend hundreds of thousands modifying the car when they should have bought a well engineered proper sports cars instead, well I guess there are idiots every where.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Enjoying real walk ? Why don't you walk from Singapore to Malaysia ? :wink: . I'm talking about enjoying ride from a electric scooter around a park idiot . :wink: why don't you tell those who love horse riding to jog instead ? Or ask those who love to play jetski to swim ? Lol !! :wink: you are making me laugh .

All those who love such sports just love such sports as they are and don't make stupid nonsense analogies like you, what real live sports and telecast sports pui.