• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is the best electric kick scooter available in Singapore ?

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can add on extra battery and modify the mother board to increase the speed idiot.

Ayo what a twit, illegal mods dun count and there is no limits to illegal modifications, start a new thread dufus, anyway say good bye to your mother board real soon.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nope I don't want to look dumb dragging a scooter all over the place and cannot enter some shops. So uncool!!

You don't have to drag, you can fold it up and hang around your shoulders like a bag or put it inside your car Idiot

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can ride the EKS (electric kick scooter) to places like IKEA and leave it inside the storage cabinet for a few coins. Likewise for sports centers and swimming pool in SAFRA and SRCs run by SSC. It's not a bad idea at all because after you have had your shower, you wouldn't want to sweat again by cycling for a few kilometers.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't have to drag, you can fold it up and hang around your shoulders like a bag or put it inside your car Idiot

Ha ha I drive to places so I don't need to put the scooter into the car, anyway if I see any idiot lugging a scooter on his shoulders at a mall, I guess that would be you LOL!

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ha ha I drive to places so I don't need to put the scooter into the car, anyway if I see any idiot lugging a scooter on his shoulders at a mall, I guess that would be you LOL!

Idiot, some place in singapore can't be reach by car, anyway do you think I'm the only one using electric scooter in singapore, and I always put it inside my car unless I wanted to charge the battery. LOL

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You can ride the EKS (electric kick scooter) to places like IKEA and leave it inside the storage cabinet for a few coins. Likewise for sports centers and swimming pool in SAFRA and SRCs run by SSC. It's not a bad idea at all because after you have had your shower, you wouldn't want to sweat again by cycling for a few kilometers.

The best place to ride electric scooter is Sentosa, sembawang park, east coast park... Ect

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Idiot, some place in singapore can't be reach by car, anyway do you think I'm the only one using electric scooter in singapore, and I always put it inside my car unless I wanted to charge the battery. LOL

If the place cannot be reached by car then it is not worth going.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wtf i was searching up on this. Lazy fuckatrds who cannot even walk a few hundred meters.

It's not about walking, it's enjoying the ride from a electic scooter. It's like enjoying the experience in watching live sport then watching it on TV. Totally different experiences.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about this? Helps you from getting fat asses?

stock-vector-walk-sign-46974529.jpg

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not about walking, it's enjoying the ride from a electic scooter. It's like enjoying the experience in watching live sport then watching it on TV. Totally different experiences.

Exactly and instead of enjoying a real walk like enjoying live sports you use a stupid electric scooter, just like watching live sport on TV. Dumb dumb.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Exactly and instead of enjoying a real walk like enjoying live sports you use a stupid electric scooter, just like watching live sport on TV. Dumb dumb.

Enjoying real walk ? Why don't you walk from Singapore to Malaysia ? :wink: . I'm talking about enjoying ride from a electric scooter around a park idiot . :wink: why don't you tell those who love horse riding to jog instead ? Or ask those who love to play jetski to swim ? Lol !! :wink: you are making me laugh .

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ayo what a twit, illegal mods dun count and there is no limits to illegal modifications, start a new thread dufus, anyway say good bye to your mother board real soon.

You asked me what mofication and I told you what can modify on electric scooter idiot . Mother board also can be modify .