• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is Ong Ye Kung plotting now?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of these days I tell u, he will bag step sir lawrence like that rishi fella did bojo. :mad:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reminder that the ludicrous hospital waiting times ('bed shortage') started happening under his watch as the Health Minister.
under his watch, 6 mRna vaccine plants are built in sg. pple died suddenly and having funerals around regularly after getting vaccinated. so much for HEALTH, looks more like DEATH. He should be called Death Minister. He doesn't even look like having vibrant health.

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is a joke. He doesn't care about singaporeans. If he appears caring, it just means his KPI was set to come up with these projects. If his kpi is to kill sinkies, he will gladly do ot as seen by his opening up fiasco during covid.

He will do anything to become PM

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is trying to make Singaporeans more healthy, especially his future boss Lawrence. :biggrin:
He is also trying to help healthy Singaporeans to pay lesser premium of Medishield Life, he is not greedy to take more money from our Medisave account

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
This nuddafugger cut the HPB points that you earn from clocking steps or exercise. You think he cares about sinkies health?

jw5

Loyal
He is also trying to help healthy Singaporeans to pay lesser premium of Medishield Life, he is not greedy to take more money from our Medisave account

He is a very capable ministar, but I am concerned that Lawrence may make him Ministar Without Portfolio In The PM's Office. :unsure::sneaky::roflmao:

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is a very capable ministar, but I am concerned that Lawrence may make him Ministar Without Portfolio In The PM's Office. :unsure::sneaky::roflmao:
Yes, I fully agreed with you that he us a very capable minister.
He is very concerned about our senior citizens. I hope he can help to allow the senior citizens to use their Skill Future Fund to buy a lap top computer. Otherwise, the fund will be forfeited after some years.
Many senior citizens wish to upgrade their IT knowledge but no computer at home.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is eyeing the President seat in the near future.

He will definitely qualify as all our past Presidents are all fuggly.

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
Minister without portfolio is already considered very good as the alternative is to remove him from the cabinet entirely.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Minister without portfolio is already considered very good as the alternative is to remove him from the cabinet entirely.

Then he will slither off to some GLC or organization like CASE or NTUC. :rolleyes:

The goal is to turn him into an unemployed pariah, a character of public ridicule. :cool:

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
He never ban smoking and fast food....meaning his definition of health is following the money.