• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what i did to get so many infractions?

miss_aussie

Alfrescian
Loyal
i barely posted. can only do so when all my cattles are settled in. why those dickheads give me infractions for? is there a problem with those nuts?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i barely posted. can only do so when all my cattles are settled in. why those dickheads give me infractions for? is there a problem with those nuts?

Now then I notice, how did you get so many infraction points? You don't post regularly and when you post, they're quite harmlessly and courteously.

X

Xiahou Dun

Ohh don't worry about it as it won't kill you. BTW it won't bother you anymore once you are "permanently banned". :biggrin:

miss_aussie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now then I notice, how did you get so many infraction points? You don't post regularly and when you post, they're quite harmlessly and courteously.

search me, darling. i will date you for drinks when i come:wink: please be ready for me, luv.

W

Wedge Antilles

That's the reason why you got assed. Not for flirting with Ramseth but trying to be fake like that fake PRC DASHUANGXI when you are a clone.

I repeat again, infractions won't bother you anymore once you are "permanently banned." :biggrin:

miss_aussie

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's the reason why you got assed. Not for flirting with Ramseth but trying to be fake like that fake PRC DASHUANGXI when you are a clone.

I repeat again, infractions won't bother you anymore once you are "permanently banned." :biggrin:

i don't know what the hell u are talking about. are u a puny little dickhead to begin with?

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are no women in the internet. Period

(Okay got, but only 5% of the whole cyber-population)

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Miss Aussie,

PM me.... let's meet up and let u suck my nuts with some candies throw in :wink:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
miss_aussie = DASHUANGXI? :confused::confused:

guess which one is DSX and which one is aussie

article-1241596-01AE6E4A0000044D-751_233x330.jpg