• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what i did to get so many infractions?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i barely posted. can only do so when all my cattles are settled in. why those dickheads give me infractions for? is there a problem with those nuts?

The number of infractions you have received signifies the 'WELCOME NOTE' accorded to FTs, who view Sinkland thru tinted glasses!

It is also a sign to wake you up from the nice view you had about Sinkland and what most FT who comes around, thought that Sinkland is actually 'THAT nice!'

It is similiar to someone who looked from the outside and cannot see the rot inside.

So the bros here who gave you 'those gifts' are really trying to tell you something, which a smarter person, who have better intuition would have simply deduce on their own.

I guess you are not that smart after all!:biggrin:

miss_aussie

Alfrescian
Loyal
i m just a casual tourist who is cute and loaded with assets. i m very confused why singaporean like you do not like praises from tourists like us?

Y

Yuan Shao

i m just a casual tourist who is cute and loaded with assets. i m very confused why singaporean like you do not like praises from tourists like us?
Oh.. it's you the faggot. Well i have this to tell you. The only time you are able to log in is when the OA forget to ass you. :biggrin:

M.Bison

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tell you what. I'll let you post but your freedom will expire after today. That should cheer you up hmmm?