• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What happen to Lee Hsien Yang?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Probably having a fun time in down under.He was a very rebellious playboy during armour days and like any ordinary hot-blooded male,he also like to venture overseas to bonk pretty WL.The old fart heard about his sexual escapades in Asian countries and detained his passport.After army,He was assigned to Sintel CEO post and old habits never change he had an affair with a lady staff and he like to entertain himself at tian-an-men with bosomy,voluptuous and fair-skinned prc dance hostesses.After Sintel,he was assigned to F&N as consultant or strategy director or whatnot and during his tenure,he sold off F&N to Chang Beer and collected his dues.After F&N,he is or will be assigned again to another GLC.Does he really add value to the organisation for his multi-million dollar fees? YES,he only add value for himself not the organisation.

Isn't he some kind of "adviser" to Changi Airport?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
at least Yang was slightly better as a BG than his brother.

I was in 46SAR when he was CO.
He was welfare all the way and very friendly to everyone unlike his stuck up bro....he probably couldn't care less.

He is also on the board of republic poly....wonder what benefits he has for holding that post.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was in 46SAR when he was CO.
He was welfare all the way and very friendly to everyone unlike his stuck up bro....he probably couldn't care less.

He is also on the board of republic poly....wonder what benefits he has for holding that post.

What was his rank as CO, then? LTC?
Around what year? 1980 or 1981?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I recall that I read somewhere that he was intimate with a Singtel lady who was sent to work at a Singtel affiliate in Australia.

However, he is still married to Lim Suet Fern.

I don;'t think he has fucked that dried up cunt in ages.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Is this Lim Suet Farm his wife http://www.axa.com/en/press/biographies/board/sflee/

I notice that she is described as a Lim & not a Lee. How come:confused:

They all keep their maiden names. All the Lee men are pussies and p-whipped. Starting with old goat Lee Con You. Than progress to Gay Loong who was too scared to ask Whore Jinx to change her last name to his. And the same for Hsien Yang and Lim Suet Fern.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I know who that LCY was, I have to ditched my already bought Textbook of Economics by JL Hanson for LCY " same title" which was a wash down of Hanson...I used Hanson...though my teacher was using LCY book...MOE syllabus blah blah.... btw I still have Hanson book in my book shelf..a well thumbed book...LCY book?, gone to the rubbish dump ages....http://www.amazon.com/A-Textbook-Economics-JL-Hanson/dp/B0000CL4YL ( mine was softcover)

LCY never had an original economic thought in his bone. I don't know who's balls he carried to rise so high in NUS. His textbook is all copied from other real Economists like hanson and Samuelson. I swear some passages in his textbook is copied verbatim from Samuelson, who I recall is a MIT prof and nobel prize winner. Now that is a real economist.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
He was major rank as was the norm for CO.
Before that he was OC in 40SAR.
Your timelne is about correct...circa 82/83.
He was posted out of 46 to MINDEF in the mid 80s.

Yes, his rank was Major. I believe your timeline for 46 SAR is off slightly. I recall that he was CO from 1984/83 until 1985. I know for sure he was in 46 in 1985, as I used to run into him in the officer mess all the time. We got along fine, always very friendly and bought me beers whenever I was there. A really nice chap, and fit as hell. He used to lead 46 officers on runs and even younger officers had difficulty keeping up with him. He really like the army life, and the fitness and outdoor living. But you are right in that his father had plans for him, and I don't think he was very happy about going up to MINDEF for a desk job. His wife on the other hand was an intolerable spoilt bitch, I don't know what he saw in her. But Armour officers are notorious for cheonging when overseas, I am sure he took advantage of that. Not that unusual, brother Gay Loong also had GFs at that time even though married to Wong Ming Yang. Actually, at that time, his brother was also an ok chap. Now don't know what happened to him.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Ever since he left Singtel, he seems to have dropped off the public radar. There was some scandal about him in Singtel. Anyone got the inside scoop??

He is busy making money sitting on the BOD of many companies such as:
- ANZ bank
-Rolls Royce
- Chairman CAAS
- General Atlantic Singapore Fund
- Islamic Bank of Asia
- President of INSEAD

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Really?

I recall that there was a photo posted at this Sammy Boy forum, a few years ago, where LHY (and his spouse LSF) invited his parents Mr. and Mrs. Lee and others to his house for sushi prepared by a chef flown in from Japan. It appears that LHY and LSF may chose to remain "as married" for family unity or public consumption.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, his rank was Major. I believe your timeline for 46 SAR is off slightly. I recall that he was CO from 1984/83 until 1985. I know for sure he was in 46 in 1985, as I used to run into him in the officer mess all the time. We got along fine, always very friendly and bought me beers whenever I was there. A really nice chap, and fit as hell. He used to lead 46 officers on runs and even younger officers had difficulty keeping up with him. He really like the army life, and the fitness and outdoor living. But you are right in that his father had plans for him, and I don't think he was very happy about going up to MINDEF for a desk job. His wife on the other hand was an intolerable spoilt bitch, I don't know what he saw in her. But Armour officers are notorious for cheonging when overseas, I am sure he took advantage of that. Not that unusual, brother Gay Loong also had GFs at that time even though married to Wong Ming Yang. Actually, at that time, his brother was also an ok chap. Now don't know what happened to him.

I know of old buddies who are friends with LHY, and went to "play" at his parents' house at Oxley Road when they were at NJC. Those fellas went to the "Scholars Platoon" in Charlie Company, 3 SMC, OCS, SAFTI.

Let me attempt to re-construct the time line: enlist for NS on Dec 26, 1975, then on SAFOS (and he was also a President's Scholar) to UK in 1976, say graduate in 1980, returned to SAF as LTA, promoted to CPT in 1981, promoted to MAJ in 1983. Based on the other prior messages, it is logical and reasonable that he would have been a MAJ when he was the CO at 46 SAR.

Was 46 SAR a tank battalion or AI battalion?

Does any one recall whether or not LHY attended any overseas Armour Officers Course?

Did he attend SCSC in Singapore or a Command and Staff College overseas?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is busy making money sitting on the BOD of many companies such as:
- ANZ bank
-Rolls Royce
- Chairman CAAS
- General Atlantic Singapore Fund
- Islamic Bank of Asia
- President of INSEAD

Should be more.That fat NTUC guy PAP MP Yeo Guat Kwang has Board and Adviser appointments for more than 20 organisations.He just loved to pad his resume to impress and increase his profile .

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know of old buddies who are friends with LHY, and went to "play" at his parents' house at Oxley Road when they were at NJC. Those fellas went to the "Scholars Platoon" in Charlie Company, 3 SMC, OCS, SAFTI.

Let me attempt to re-construct the time line: enlist for NS on Dec 26, 1975, then on SAFOS (and he was also a President's Scholar) to UK in 1976, say graduate in 1980, returned to SAF as LTA, promoted to CPT in 1981, promoted to MAJ in 1983. Based on the other prior messages, it is logical and reasonable that he would have been a MAJ when he was the CO at 46 SAR.

Was 46 SAR a tank battalion or AI battalion?

Does any one recall whether or not LHY attended any overseas Armour Officers Course?

Did he attend SCSC in Singapore or a Command and Staff College overseas?

Scholars like him dun need to go to SCSC....pedigree like him is a born leader with natural talent.
Military career in father's army is just stepping stone to beef up resume....no need so serious go military courses/college overseas.

I know he was once held appointment Dir JOPD....this position was created for his elder bro back then.
I met him again circa 1993 and he was already BG by then at age 35/36....slow by lhl standard.
He used to stay in holland road near the 6th avenue area.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Scholars like him dun need to go to SCSC....pedigree like him is a born leader with natural talent.
Military career in father's army is just stepping stone to beef up resume....no need so serious go military courses/college overseas.

I know he was once held appointment Dir JOPD....this position was created for his elder bro back then.
I met him again circa 1993 and he was already BG by then at age 35/36....slow by lhl standard.
He used to stay in holland road near the 6th avenue area.

Thank you.

BG at age 35 for a SAFOS, may be slower than a few other SAFOS.

WOW, Holland Road, near 6th Ave, close to lau GOH

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should be more.That fat NTUC guy PAP MP Yeo Guat Kwang has Board and Adviser appointments for more than 20 organisations.He just loved to pad his resume to impress and increase his profile .

He can have a hundred but wont be able to convince an objective employer he is worth $5000 a month.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

pic117.jpg

Still more bonkable compared to her sister-in-law. :biggrin: