• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what do you want for your x'mas present?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I live in a Joo Chiat area semi-D. Qualified to date you or not? I've scaped my little Nissan Pulsar years ago, COE to high to renew :(

We can take taxi. Book Krafty taxi and ask for discount LOL

you can take a taxi and have nasi lemak before sending her to work across the street in changi :wink:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
when i wake up xmas morning i want ..........

saw.jpg

Please dont disappoint me dear Santa :(

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You don't kachao me can or not? :mad: My house very far from Changi. Walk across street PKMS building only KNN

ooi i never kachao you hor ....i just saying since you wanted to send her to work might as well go for the nasi lemak there ...you dont like nasi lemak ? :wink: ok lah then can buy other food from the hawker centre lor :wink:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For x'mas i would like to have a female fund manager, preferably one who manages sovereign wealth. Can anyone suggest by posting a picture?

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My hope is that SMRT shoot a movie entitled, [B]"CEO Saw & The Dark Tunnel of Doom". [/B]
The SMRT can come out with the money to finance the shooting. We don't need any props as we can film it on the MRT stations and underground tunnels. There are plenty all over Singapore. This will save the SMRT shareholders lots of money
Not to worry about actors, as thousands of Singaporeans ride on it everyday and they may not even know that they are being filmed. But please remove the, "No Filming" signs and replace same with "Gala Attraction Coming Soon" to your nearest cineplex. An extraordinary movie by extraordinary people.
Surely we can get someone like Lui Tuck Yew, Josephine Teo, Saw Phaik Hoon and other supporting cast from many Singaporeans. The recent convicted vandals can also be roped in to help for their roles in vandalising the depots. I certainly don't mind acting as a $900/- per month security guard. Get Malaysia to allow us the "loan" of Mas Selamat. But must share "profits" from movie with them also, otherwise abang besar marah (big brother angry).
Many forummers can provide the script. There are plenty good and imaginative writers with the SBF.
The movie should start from a lame Mas Selamat's escaping from the prison and the way security forces were deployed. Also include WKS press conference and the distribution of flyers to everyone.
Then the movie will commence. Running trains above and underground packed like sardines. Would be good to include scenes of some sex-maniacs groping our poor lasses and good-for-nothing pretenders sleeping on "reserved" seats. For maximum results, it would be wise to place cameras inside the tunnels for we do not know when a disaster may strike. This will provide scenes of mayhem and bloodied bodies free-of-charge.
The movie will end with the ultimate capture of Mas Selamat in a densely-populated estate with a proud WKS apologising and promising to "punish" those responsible. This will be followed at the ornate premises of SMRT HQ with CEO Saw, Minister Lui, Josephine Teo and the rest giving a press conference and promising a "no-holds barred" Inquest.
Changi Airport can also be part of the scene with SIA Boeing 380s landing on the runway bringing back VIPs on meetings in Cambodia holidays abroad to Singapore.
The Singapore Police, SAF Band and the School Brass band can also be used as music providers.
This movie will break world records and earn accolades and academy awards.
The money from this movie can be used to repair the damaged MRT tracks and given to victims (God forbids) of real a disaster.
Hollywood's top movies like the Towering Inferno and Indiana Jones movies will be put to shame.
But SBF must hold the title of the film rights as the idea came from its readers and some retarded dog like me.
Can anyone make my Xmas dream come true.

BrettLee

I would like one of em 20 missin' claws from the third rail. Just one would make this the best xmas i ever had. :biggrin:

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. ms irene, no way!
2. no bf no christmas gift.
3. calling uncle botak!
4. now is your chance.

1. You're funny with your 1. 2. 3. 4.
2. I broke off with last BF last year.
3. I think Uncle Botak as uncle only.
4. So this X'mas will be a lonely X'mas.