• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What Do You Prefer? Minimum Sum or Return Me My Money?

What Do You Prefer? Minimum Sum or Return Me My Money?

• Continue with Minimum Sum Scheme

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Return Us Our Money at 55!

Votes: 62 95.4%

• Total voters

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
YES! Keep the Votes Coming! SEND A CLEAR MESSAGE TO THE GREEDIEST PAP GOVERNMENT!

WE WANT OUR MONEY BACK AT 55!!!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My humble vote...please return our hard earn money...please....

Blood, SWEAT & TEARS money....& if we work till 55 years, that is 30 plus years or more....not return, GIVE US BACK OUR RETIREMENT MONEY....DO NOT BE MY NANNY!!!

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blood, SWEAT & TEARS money....& if we work till 55 years, that is 30 plus years or more....not return, GIVE US BACK OUR RETIREMENT MONEY....DO NOT BE MY NANNY!!!
Lol, like that Aunty Ho no more money to gamble, so how? Every day nagged at Prince Loong ah?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dare PAP to do a referendum : Does Singaporeans want CPF to be return at 55 without any retention or does Singaporeans want to status quo to remain. Yes or No. Allow all Singaporeans above 21 to vote on it. If the vote is 'yes' then PAP better honour their original intention and return the cpf at 55. If the vote is 'no' then lan lan we have to respect the wish of the majority. PAP dare or not?

Dare only publish some ghost forum writers on the PAP controlled MSM saying that they wish PAP to manage our CPF is it :oIo:

NO NEED TO DARE THOSE FUCKING PAP COWARDS
THEY ONLY DARE TO HAVE ELECTIONS WITH THEIR GERRYMANDERING AND FILTHY UNDERHAND RUBBISH

HANG HALF THE PAPs WITH PIANO WIRES TO SEE THEM DANCE UNDER LAMP POSTS
NECKLACE THE OTHER HALF WITH CAR TYRES FILLED WITH PIGS FAT

PAPs ARE ATTACKING SINGAPOREANS BY THIS ATTACK ON ROY
PAPs ARE FIXING THEIR PIANO WIRES AROUND THE NECKS OF SINGAPOREANS
PAPs ARE FIXING THE NECKLACE OF BURNING CAR TYRES ON THE NECKS OF SINGAPOREANS
WILL SINGAPOREANS REMAIN HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH FOR PAPs TO FUCK
AND TO TIEW AND TO TIE PIANO WIRES?

TURN UP AT THE RALLY AT HONG LIM TO SUPPORT ROY AND SHOW PAPs WE FIGHT THIS TIME
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

GET RID OF THE POISON IN SINGAPORE
HANG ALL THOSE FUCKING PAPs AND THEIR COLLABORATORS
BBQ THE BASTARD PAPs

AND SINGAPORE CAN BE AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER THAN SWITZERLAND

OR REMAIN HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE FUCKED TO BE TIEWED TO BE KANNED BY THE PAP MAGGOTS COCKROACHES

Kill them all PAPs
Let GOD sort out the good from the really bad ones
The good PAPs can then eat joss sticks and candle wax from time to time
The bad PAPs like smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY will be raped and tiewed and kanned by legions of ghouls and demons and not ever
get time off to eat joss sticks and candle wax

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

None of those in PAP work for anyone but that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY, to help him hold down Singaporeans to screw and fuck hundreds of BILLIONs from us all into smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY stinkapore sovereign funds.

They are there in PAP because LKY know that they are a bunch of self serving greedy bastards and scrapings of scums of society. To call them maggots cockroaches will be to insult real maggots and real cockroaches.
LKY will never allow good decent people into the PAP and good decent people will not want to get into the PAP.

Those in PAP are the most corrupt and moral degenerates and moral bankrupts and moral filths that are being presented to stinkaporeans as moral compasses.

Despite the leeching and fucking of singaporeans by the cheebye PAP and LKY, Singapore still managed to survive to date.
Despite their being hung as a fucking millstones around the necks of Singaporeans and the idiocy and corrupt manipulations of PAP and LKY, Singapore still not dead yet.

WE ALL ARE NOW WAITING FOR THE DEATH OF LKY IN COMING DAYS OR WEEKS.
WE ALL WILL YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AGAIN AND AGAIN DANCING SINGING ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS

WE THEN WILL SEE THOSE IN PAP WITH SHARPENED KNIVES HOOTING ARSEHLOON A DOZEN NEW ARSEHOLES AND THE DEATH OF THE ENTIRE LEE KWA CLAN

WE THEN WILL PICK UP PIANO WIRES AND HANG ALL THOSE REMAINING PAP AND THEIR COLLABORATORS FROM LAMP POSTS AND SEE THOSE BASTARDS AND BITCHES DANCE.
AND HAPPINESS WILL RETURN TO OUR LAND.

AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE MORE.

https://www.torproject.org/about/overview.html.en

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dare PAP to do a referendum : Does Singaporeans want CPF to be return at 55 without any retention or does Singaporeans want to status quo to remain. Yes or No. Allow all Singaporeans above 21 to vote on it. If the vote is 'yes' then PAP better honour their original intention and return the cpf at 55. If the vote is 'no' then lan lan we have to respect the wish of the majority. PAP dare or not?

Dare only publish some ghost forum writers on the PAP controlled MSM saying that they wish PAP to manage our CPF is it :oIo:
PAP have no guts to have a referendum! Even their own party supporters are AGAINST this ridiculous Minimum Sum Scheme to fund their gambles!!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lol, like that Aunty Ho no more money to gamble, so how? Every day nagged at Prince Loong ah?

Prince Loong..Mathematic expert....can teach Aunty Ho...1 + 1 = 3 , can teach aunty ho to issue bonds to borrow money first & pay them 30 or 40 years from now... in the meantime, pay some interest to keep the customer happy...

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Return us our hard earned money. This PAP government behaves like ROBBERS WHO ROB SINGAPOREANS IN BRIGHT DAYLIGHT!

When Singaporeans make a profit out of their HDB which they dun even need to pay with a single cent of cash from their pocket initially, did all this clowns claimed that the PAP are robbers???

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
When Singaporeans make a profit out of their HDB which they dun even need to pay with a single cent of cash from their pocket initially, did all this clowns claimed that the PAP are robbers???

And whats your point? the votes are a CLEAR SIGN that WE ARE UNHAPPY with PAP ..

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
And whats your point? the votes are a CLEAR SIGN that WE ARE UNHAPPY with PAP ..

Good!!! Unhappy??? Actions then....

What's the point of hiding behind a computer to curse and swear everyday???? And what's your point by having such coward acts????

Sent an email to LHL or any minister in the PMOs office and tell them of your unhappiness. Their emails can be easily found on www.gov.sg.

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good!!! Unhappy??? Actions then....

What's the point of hiding behind a computer to curse and swear everyday???? And what's your point by having such coward acts????

Sent an email to LHL or any minister in the PMOs office and tell them of your unhappiness. Their emails can be easily found on www.gov.sg.

I SEE YOU HAVE MANY CLONES....from 3 jump to 12 votes! :biggrin::biggrin:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

:biggrin: Come on, back with the same old games of claiming that I've tonnes of clones.... This game of yours is being tried by other members in this forum but failed.

Only cowards n eunuch like escher need to have thousands of clones. One account from HK14K is enough to handle a bunch of cowards in this forum!!!

I think your next step will be like your oppo gangs throwing out all yr mother's authentic organs and claiming you've seen a "BIG SNAKE PEE" before which is similar to many cowards that have done it in before.

Good try, but try harder!!! :biggrin:

By the way, i would also like to ask you what's the point of having a vote of no significance in this forum??? You mean the PAP will change the CPF policy just becoz you guys started a vote of no significance in this forum??? Wake up PLEASE!!! :cool:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Also please dun side step of what i've ask you.... You mentioned that you're unhappy and I ask you to sent your unhappy to minister via email which you dun even have the guts to answer and side-step by claiming I've many clones which is so coward of you!!! :wink:

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also please dun side step of what i've ask you.... You mentioned that you're unhappy and I ask you to sent your unhappy to minister via email which you dun even have the guts to answer and side-step by claiming I've many clones which is so coward of you!!! :wink:

Lalalalala....no need to talk to Porlumpars like you. ...... wasting my time ....

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahahahaha.... In a Pro Oppo Forum, Cannot achieve even 3/4 majority of votes!

PAP PAP PAP PAP!!!!