• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Welcome back kopiuncle after..

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ReLax Kopi..you are making yourseLf Looking bad here.

sorry bro to upset u...have enough of all these motherfucking cyberbullies...now there are three big-time rabid dogs now...they're going to call water and hoot Old Uncle....sorry bro...got to go and have a good sleep.....those ALLEN CHENS are coming for me now...

Vigilante

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry bro to upset u...have enough of all these motherfucking cyberbullies...now there are three big-time rabid dogs now...they're going to call water and hoot Old Uncle....sorry bro...got to go and have a good sleep.....those ALLEN CHENS are coming for me now...

Mai kia lah uncle....:cool:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I say Kopi; you are haLLucinating too much.Goodnight.

M0LANY0NG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Okay okay okay to avoid all wars and all conflicts in this forum and in this thread...I retract and apologise for all the fuckings I just did and I withdraw all my fuckings and foreplay.

Okay okay I am MBBSLOTS. Happy now ? So okay okay...no more wars , no more conflicts, no more kpkb, no more IB and no more all the welcome kopiuncle back nonsense...deal? < shake hands like gentleman >??? I kopiuncle say sorry to those I've offended.Happy now? Good...

Woah. Who zapped u? Oh no! Are u going to blame me again?? :eek: I suggest u donate to find out who zapped u because u have many enemies here and not just me and my zaps are minimal and mini zaps. :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kanina,dont change subject can or not? hoot this kopisai.

of course lah, zap people and say nothing personal....purely business...cherubic cheeks are shiok to pinch like the cherubic cheeks of ah lian...hhahaaaa:smile:

u master of clones, master of the universe, master of this forum, master of everything here...call your clones and cronies to hoot old uncle - no shame, no boss , no testicles, no tongues, no brains.....just like to hoot people only.

why don't you try the bigger and powerful brothers here....why bully an old man??? shame on you Chon...shame on you!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Woah. Who zapped u? Oh no! Are u going to blame me again?? :eek: I suggest u donate to find out who zapped u because u have many enemies here and not just me and my zaps are minimal and mini zaps. :biggrin:

aiyah don't be a hypocrite lah...u master of clones, master of the universe, master of everything here...you already proven wrong about kopiucle and MBSSLOTS....and now pretend to be goodie goodie...this type of pattern everyone knows lah....post only a pathetic 42 and got 1050 points!!!...okay lah let you strike the golden 50 lah and then you can kesiao liao..

you want to fight, go for the big fish...don't bully a poor old man....shame on you Mo...shame on you Chon...shame on you Moon...shame on you clones and cronies....continue to enjoy your zapping ALIEN CHEN.......haha!!!...i am enjoying every moment of this wonderful forum. i've dieded many times. i've been banned many times. one more time is no different lah.....come and hoot me lah...HOOT LAH!!!!....all kesiao because of the PE's BE...all the oppo supporters kesiao liao....PAP SURELY WINS !!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Shame on you PAP IB. Wait.. u have no shame at all. PAP wins or not i don't really care because it's up to the voters. I just want to expose your deeds here. :biggrin:
you have six more posts before you become a demon...shame on you for your hypocrisy and garbages. expose your own lies and fabrications. why don't you bend forward to see you got or not....6 more chances before you become a demon! haha...damned cheapskate type!

M0LANY0NG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you have six more posts before you become a demon...shame on you for your hypocrisy and garbages. expose your own lies and fabrications. why don't you bend forward to see you got or not....6 more chances before you become a demon! haha...damned cheapskate type!

Some of my clones can take days to hit 50 posts unlike your one liner new clones. Shame on you PAP IB! :biggrin: