• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Welcome back kopiuncle after..

M0LANY0NG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
giving yourself points.

Hi MBSSLOTS aka kopiuncle, must have been great being the highest donor here using PAP IB coffers and giving yourself, BubbleTea, OAhasDownSyndrome, laksaboy etc.. 300 over points.. just to name a few :biggrin:

You want shit? I give u shit.

DogVader and DorkVader are your clones. See how rich PAP IB is? :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
giving yourself points.

Hi MBSSLOTS aka kopiuncle, must have been great being the highest donor here using PAP IB coffers and giving yourself, BubbleTea, OAhasDownSyndrome, laksaboy etc.. 300 over points.. just to name a few :biggrin:

Cool story but I am not a PAP IB, neither do I have clones.

In fact, I think some of those people whom you have listed had zapped me. Thankfully, kind Samaritans upped my points without me asking for them.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
giving yourself points.

Wrong guess dude.Fishpie is the one who's been orchestrating behind the scene aLL these whiLes'..:wink:

Last edited:

MortalKombat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cool story but I am not a PAP IB, neither do I have clones.

In fact, I think some of those people whom you have listed had zapped me. Thankfully, kind Samaritans upped my points without me asking for them.

I hope it's a one off incident because there are more than one of these.. :biggrin:

aH7Em.jpg

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
giving yourself points.

Please lah, don't take away the credit of so many silent samaritans and kind souls here. Old Uncle was whacked,banned, pulverised and sent to jail and these kind souls have come forward to give Old Uncle some breathing space. What IB are you talking about!!! You must be Dr Zheng lah!!!Go back to your asylum.Please don't disturb me - I'm meditating right down to get rid of my bad karma.My Sifu Drifter will give me testimony that I am not a IB or an evil man. He knows me best.

Who are you? A Brigand or A Lost Soul wandering aimlessly. Do you want me to chant for you? I do it for free.Charity.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nahbeh, I though TS was so kind to welcome Old Uncle to this forum...
What a great disappointment and all that shit he has just dished out.....has offended so many people.
He must be that Dr Zheng !!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Heheh. It is not a guess when i have done the maths and witness it happened in real time. Unless u adnit that MBSSLOTS is your clone. :biggrin:

I am sick of all these mathematicians here! They got the intellect but utterly no perception and always draw the wrong conclusion and then start accusing people falsely causing conflicts and animosities.

Old Uncle has been called all the famous names here..clones lah and aka s lah....Nahbeh lah!!! Please lah, don't insult all these wonderful forummers here okay. Kopi is the sick one. He is HIV infected.He is terminal...He is a goner! Only fit to be banned and zapped until shiok shiok!! Got it!!! So don't talk rubbish okay!!! Now leave me alone, I am meditating to get rid of my bad karma.

M0LANY0NG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Verbal warning to both infractors. If u are looking for an early night off, i can grant u but oh.. kopiuncle has clones so it's not a problem. :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Verbal warning to both infractors. If u are looking for an early night off, i can grant u but oh.. kopiuncle has clones so it's not a problem. :biggrin:

please leave Old Uncle alone. he is not interested in your clone war. i infracted you because you insulted me and you also insulted many others. i have no agenda here. you know you have one here. so please leave me OUT! i had enough of all these fartup godfathers and godmothers wars here. and you just zapped me for what?????? FUCK YOU!!!!CBKIA!!!

M0LANY0NG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please leave Old Uncle alone. he is not interested in your clone war. i infracted you because you insulted me and you also insulted many others. i have no agenda here. you know you have one here. so please leave me OUT! i had enough of all these fartup godfathers and godmothers wars here. and you just zapped me for what?????? FUCK YOU!!!!CBKIA!!!

Zap u? No, if yes there's no need for me to deny.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whatever happened to your cooLseLf; Kopi ?..

you are right brother. normally i don't want to heat up.

but this TS started welcoming me back...and then hoot me with so many cbk things about so many people. it is like the old war i had with those rabid dogs. you can see all the big dogs coming to devour me liao.

i've gone thru this...and there is nothing to fear...the most take another rest while those rabid dogs have their play....

more top dogs and their clones and croynies will appear...always so disruptive. I hope BOSS banish this thread and BAN all those involved,including Old Kopi...have an early sleep and pui pui pui to all these motherfucking MOLANjiau rabid dogs!!!

Sorry Fish Brother...I will finish my steamed meat first before i go kooning.....they are coming for me now i know.byeeeeee