• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Welcome back kopiuncle after..

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Zap u? No, if yes there's no need for me to deny.

talking in riddles.no balls to admit . now you call your godfather to fight. no balls....if one to fight, one to one...word for word...no need to talk nonsense....or recruit your henchmen ,hit men or assassn.

i stand here alone against all of you...now i got TWO of you under my palm...haha

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bros, i have a humble request, can we zap this kopiunclepther fuckern into moderation.

pap mother fuckers should post in ypap.

problem is mother fucker leong sam and tua kang yao siu has been upping these motger fuckers.

limpeh say hoot!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ok ok so MBSSLOTS is not your clone. :rolleyes:

MBSSLOTS is a PAP supporter, nothing wrong with that.

So who is so rich to fund these two clone accounts DogVader and DorkVader x (2) if not MBSSLOTS or PAP IB? :eek: Mystery :rolleyes::biggrin:

I say FUCK YOU!!! It's not my business to mess up things here. I am here to enjoy myself and spend my free time learning from serious forummers and for entertainment. You want to fight your own battle here,just go ahead. And don't involve Old Kopi Uncle.

I detest such liars and hypocrites who can only bully weak forummer like Old Uncle. You want to fight , go directly to the Big Guns and Top Dogs. Just leave me Old Uncle alone to enjoy his retirement here. Got it? Now be good and FUCK OFF!!! FAR FAR AWAY!!!

M0LANY0NG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I say FUCK YOU!!! It's not my business to mess up things here. I am here to enjoy myself and spend my free time learning from serious forummers and for entertainment. You want to fight your own battle here,just go ahead. And don't involve Old Kopi Uncle.

I detest such liars and hypocrites who can only bully weak forummer like Old Uncle. You want to fight , go directly to the Big Guns and Top Dogs. Just leave me Old Uncle alone to enjoy his retirement here. Got it? Now be good and FUCK OFF!!! FAR FAR AWAY!!!

Sigh... why don't u just admit it and end all conflict? :p

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is interesting... always thought kopiuncle did sound a bit pappish in his so called attempted "objective" middle ground views...

if true, this does makes him more sinister than that idiotic dog kinana

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I already admitted that i am MBSSLOTS!:eek:

Okay okay okay to avoid all wars and all conflicts in this forum and in this thread...I retract and apologise for all the fuckings I just did and I withdraw all my fuckings and foreplay.

Okay okay I am MBBSLOTS. Happy now ? So okay okay...no more wars , no more conflicts, no more kpkb, no more IB and no more all the welcome kopiuncle back nonsense...deal? < shake hands like gentleman >??? I kopiuncle say sorry to those I've offended.Happy now? Good...