• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wedding Big Fuck?!

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
parking_summons_on_wedding_car_spoilt_the_day-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Ryan was unhappy that he received a parking fine on his friend's wedding day. Two other cars received summons as well -- all for parking on double yellow lines.

The STOMPer recounts the incident:

"I got a big gift from HDB this morning. Three parking fine tickets for the bridal and brother's car.

"We were up at the house and saw from the balcony that we had received tickets, while he was half-way through the tea ceremony.

"This happened at Woodlands Drive 71, at 10.15am this morning.

"All three of the cars involved in the wedding got a $100 fine for parking on double yellow lines.

"I think the parking wardens were quite insensitive to do something like this on a happy occasion.

"This really spoilt my day. I later told the groom about it and he was quite sad about it too."

Wud this happen in Aljunied GRC?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This is the young people of today. Not so long ago, we had a couple who tried to take on the resturant that held their wedding and eventually surrendered like small kids when they plains to get a big discount were foiled. We have children who could buy nice cars, buy nice flats, go with their wifes for good holidays every year but reluctant to give the parent alittle more every month. This is the filth of our society.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
and wedding under the HDB blocks too.

I'm not siding any race. Malay weddings should be held at proper restaurants. Chinese funerals should be held at proper funeral parlors. These are most inconsiderate and annoying to others in the neighborhood not concerned but approved at void decks just for political purposes. The summons on the wedding cars are also justified. They should have parked in proper parking lots and displayed proper coupons just like everybody else.

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must be too young to attend a funeral then. You can find them near Bright Hill crematorium. 5 to 6 funerals palours crammed in a small size parking lot. For those unwanted lonely dead people or those who living in condos but is not allowed to hold wake. Having wake at void decks is a sinkie privilege and you want that taken away. Next time walk the talk and offer your body to medical students to carve up. No fuss.

Chinese funerals should be held at proper funeral parlors. These are most inconsiderate and annoying to others in the neighborhood not concerned but approved at void decks just for political purposes.

relaxmannn

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think they got S$100 fine each, so total S$300 for the 3 cars.

If the cars are not obstructing traffic, I believe the warden should just close one eye. Maybe the warden should try issuing summons to those attending funeral wakes as well. Many of them also park indiscriminately.

If there is a malay wedding, you can park there safely w/o getting any summon.
Those farker warden will OPEN their eyes very sharp, becareful whenever need to park indiscriminately.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This guy is the prick who screwed up the wedding day by telling the groom about the fines. If he is a steady friend, he will just pay up and keep quiet. It appears to be lousy upbringing by the guy's parents and the self-entitlement mentality of youngsters these days.

that guy is hoping that his friend feel bad about it because of his wedding ..and hope his friend will pay for the fine :wink:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
parking_summons_on_wedding_car_spoilt_the_day-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Ryan was unhappy that he received a parking fine on his friend's wedding day. Two other cars received summons as well -- all for parking on double yellow lines.

The STOMPer recounts the incident:

"I got a big gift from HDB this morning. Three parking fine tickets for the bridal and brother's car.

"We were up at the house and saw from the balcony that we had received tickets, while he was half-way through the tea ceremony.

"This happened at Woodlands Drive 71, at 10.15am this morning.

"All three of the cars involved in the wedding got a $100 fine for parking on double yellow lines.

"I think the parking wardens were quite insensitive to do something like this on a happy occasion.

"This really spoilt my day. I later told the groom about it and he was quite sad about it too."

Number 1 these warden are from out source, they are paid incentive,
they are also very insentive to Chinese wedding cars, I am sure if this their own race
they will closed both eyes! you can't see me!! they are racist, bring the summon to their
office look for their so call Manager, bang table and ask them to wake up!! they
will void it!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i tell you this place has gone to the dogs!!! you die your business!!! nanbeh people wedding also have no heart!!! merciless.heartless.cold and rigid. this place is dead with no hearts people .

nanbeh pui!!!!

wedding so what ? big deal ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm not siding any race. Malay weddings should be held at proper restaurants. Chinese funerals should be held at proper funeral parlors. These are most inconsiderate and annoying to others in the neighborhood not concerned but approved at void decks just for political purposes. The summons on the wedding cars are also justified. They should have parked in proper parking lots and displayed proper coupons just like everybody else.

agree with you .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't see anything wrong with copping the fine. SG is a very crowded place. If you want to park indiscriminately for your own convenience while inconveniencing others, you jolly well take the risk of getting a fine.

My block's open-air carpark is season parking everyday. Yet whenever there is a funeral or wedding, some inconsiderate bastards will take up many of the parking spaces when they do not have a season coupon. If everyone starts being inconsiderate and think of their own convenience only, the result will just be chaos. Yes, this happens so frequently that I am in favour of putting up gantry gates to prevent unauthorised entry into the carpark. I don't mind paying the additional costs if it will prevent these inconsiderate bastards using %$#@!&^ excuses to inconvenience others.

thats right . convenience while inconveniencing others is singaporean ugly habbit . those ppl wont even take a look at the mirror that they themselves have cause inconvenience for others without even knowing it ...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Many said FT traffic wardens have targets and quotas and get commission is this true? I mean could it be just rumors or just what we think? I bet if true surely one, just one warden would have spilled the beans long time ago.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many said FT traffic wardens have targets and quotas and get commission is this true? I mean could it be just rumors or just what we think? I bet if true surely one, just one warden would have spilled the beans long time ago.

Quota as KPI is true. Commission isn't true. KPI quota during the 2-3 months immediately pre-election is true too. but that's on the restraining low side. Don't hold your wedding 2-3 months or even 2-3 years after the last election, always 2-3 months pre-election.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nowadays wardens probably come from india or china or pinoy....got quota to meet...

more good years..knnccb

it's a job...the more summons the better...they don't care anymore!!! just fine, fine and fine...increase the treasury and pay and pay and pay massive salaries...thank you for your contributions...

nanbeh peoples' wedding cars also want to summon! fark man!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wedding so what ? big deal ?

you married or not? no big deal lah. farking wardens have no hearts !!! nanbeh peoples' happy days got jealous.fined and fined!!! fark lah!!!...you ever got fined for just going to pee at the toilet!!! nanbeh farking warden system!! all black hearts!!!!!!...go and fine those whose big cars run the roads lah!!!! can you imagine one big car park reserved for some big farks!!!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you married or not? no big deal lah. farking wardens have no hearts !!! nanbeh peoples' happy days got jealous.fined and fined!!! fark lah!!!...you ever got fined for just going to pee at the toilet!!! nanbeh farking warden system!! all black hearts!!!!!!...go and fine those whose big cars run the roads lah!!!! can you imagine one big car park reserved for some big farks!!!

im married ...how can you compare parking offences with peeing in the toilet ? ..you try to pee in the open space other then toliet see police catch you anot :wink: . if everyone suka suka park their car then when they block your way are you going to kpkb again ? come on lets talk sense .

Last edited: