• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wedding Big Fuck?!

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahaha-0wn3d.jpg

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
farking sinkie bureacrats all fartup to make money.fine and fine and fine.nanbeh everything you do kana fined!!!!!pui!!! No heats.Evil hearts!!! All farking evil.and all worhsip only money!!! fartlah. i'm quitting to land fo smiels flood or no flood.i going!!!

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not Proper

I'm not siding any race. Malay weddings should be held at proper restaurants. Chinese funerals should be held at proper funeral parlors. These are most inconsiderate and annoying to others in the neighborhood not concerned but approved at void decks just for political purposes. The summons on the wedding cars are also justified. They should have parked in proper parking lots and displayed proper coupons just like everybody else.

Agree on this.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
farking sinkie bureacrats all fartup to make money.fine and fine and fine.nanbeh everything you do kana fined!!!!!pui!!! No heats.Evil hearts!!! All farking evil.and all worhsip only money!!! fartlah. i'm quitting to land fo smiels flood or no flood.i going!!!

uncle ...you thought thailand bo cheng hu ? if you illegally park your car you will also kena fine . with your mentality everywhere you go also will kpkb . :wink:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
uncle ...you thought thailand bo cheng hu ? if you illegally park your car you will also kena fine . with your mentality everywhere you go also will kpkb . :wink:

Thai-gok-wu-cheng-hu sure. But fine can get discount here la. Also don't pay they cannot do anything because every department don't talk to each other so no info share just don't part at the same area again you will be safe.

Anyway drifter Tokyo snow liao or not, missus going there next week and also Nagoya and Kyoto for Christmas and New Year holiday la. That period will snow or not?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thai-gok-wu-cheng-hu sure. But fine can get discount here la. Also don't pay they cannot do anything because every department don't talk to each other so no info share just don't part at the same area again you will be safe.

Anyway drifter Tokyo snow liao or not, missus going there next week and also Nagoya and Kyoto for Christmas and New Year holiday la. That period will snow or not?

joe , today is about 7 degree no snow yet but very cold . bro japan coldest date is between december to late feb ..confirm got snow . anyway tokyo snow is very dirty ...the best go those perfecture ..clean snow but very very cold ..cold until i also buay tahan .

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wedding day kenna summon
Husband told wife
Wife got upset
At night no sex

Want to make baby
Apply HDB
Three times balloting
No luck complain HDB
HDB says coming
Pls wait patiently

Want to set up family
Can’t wait
Turn to resale HDB
Index not falling
Pocket no money
Wife says no hdb no baby
You say I happy no happy

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
joe , today is about 7 degree no snow yet but very cold . bro japan coldest date is between december to late feb ..confirm got snow . anyway tokyo snow is very dirty ...the best go those perfecture ..clean snow but very very cold ..cold until i also buay tahan .

Ok I tell her. She only spend 3 nights in Tokyo the rest of 12 will be in Nagoya and Kyoto and I think a couple of days in Gigu. So you are saying Nagoya and Kyoto have clean snow right? (shitz I also long time no see snow liao but gotto work, damn!)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ok I tell her. She only spend 3 nights in Tokyo the rest of 12 will be in Nagoya and Kyoto and I think a couple of days in Gigu. So you are saying Nagoya and Kyoto have clean snow right? (shitz I also long time no see snow liao but gotto work, damn!)

joe , gifu is a nice place . kyoto is also very beautiful place . there also have clean and beautiful snow . another place i would recommend is nagano i always snowboard there with my friends during winter ..about 2 hours drive from tokyo . the snow there in the mountain is awesome ...its like powder . if your wife want to see snow she should skip tokyo .

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the Stomper thinks wedding day big fuck, then go and appeal the fines with LTA. Take photo and post on Stomp for fuck?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
joe , gifu is a nice place . kyoto is also very beautiful place . there also have clean and beautiful snow . another place i would recommend is nagano i always snowboard there with my friends during winter ..about 2 hours drive from tokyo . the snow there in the mountain is awesome ...its like powder . if your wife want to see snow she should skip tokyo .

See she will have so many days there to see snow and I know she stopping by Tokyo to meet some photo friends she met in Instagram. She now a days crazy with photography (not the instagram type the real photography I mean). Hey I will sound out to her on Nagano. Thanks.