• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We Come In Peace

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But isnt Team Drifter also a big brother mindset...just wondering?:*:

Thats where you are wrong .. Team drifter is the watchdog in this forum . We don't abused our power and we give others the freedom to speak . But of course if team drifter are being pushed we will act accordingly .

TeamDrifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Reshuffle? What the hell are you talking about reshuffling for team drifter? Who do you think you are? First of all you're an embarrassment to the team drifter cause.

We're samurais and you openly say we have moles and require reshuffling, idiot! Your brain really need reshuffling.

The team drifter leadership is very disappointed with your performance and hope you will show some improvement within the immediate future. Please do not embarrass team drifter again.

Thanks for that ... There might be some moles in team drifter . I'm going to reshuffle the team again :wink:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
team drifter very trigger happy, like blade runner, kena negative reputation by them.

Last edited:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Reshuffle? What the hell are you talking about reshuffling for team drifter? Who do you think you are? First of all you're an embarrassment to the team drifter cause.

We're samurais and you openly say we have moles and require reshuffling, idiot! Your brain really need reshuffling.

The team drifter leadership is very disappointed with your performance and hope you will show some improvement within the immediate future. Please do not embarrass team drifter again.

I will check who posted that . No worries .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

No fighting among our own team brother . Everyone of you are from my team . Cheers

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
no need to ask for forgiveness. is he one of your clone? dont u think sixthcolumn talk like kopiuncle?

you are pathetic
getting less brain cells day by day
now your brain is filled with m&d
from kopiauntie to the moon
what a quick transformation
kopi ah soh kesiao liao like the full MOO

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
u want others not to zap you or abuse you. but u can abuse others. double standard.

you and your kopiauntie kamikaze clone speak for yourselves
you are the infamous infractor here - abusive, corrosive, abrasive and totally rabid and mindless

give me just one example where i abused my infraction without any justification ?

kopiauntie is vulgar,obscene and totally profane and he deserved to be banned....you should be next to be axed from this forum..
the only double standard i know is you yourself ..MOO WITH THE COW HEAD....HAHA...

you can always bring in another of your clone to attack me...you are most welcome. MOO MOO MOO!!!!

samsengkia had already destroyed all your credibility here in this forum...so don't even try to make any attempt to restore your credibility here in this forum. Confucian ethics??? My 12 toes are laughing!!! Hahhaaaa...You are the biggest cyber bully here.You don't touch the Big Boys. You only bully newbies and weak forummers. What a crying shame!!! Confucian ethics!! My Foot!!!!

kopiauntie

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are pathetic
getting less brain cells day by day
now your brain is filled with m&d
from kopiauntie to the moon
what a quick transformation
kopi ah soh kesiao liao like the full MOO

Ooi,

how was the after-taste ? Sorry I couldn't control and shot my cum into your mouth.
I can shoot another load now that I have just heard Li Kong Yao is in hospital.

Want to suck my cock again ?

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you and your kopiauntie kamikaze clone speak for yourselves
you are the infamous infractor here - abusive, corrosive, abrasive and totally rabid and mindless

give me just one example where i abused my infraction without any justification ?

kopiauntie is vulgar,obscene and totally profane and he deserved to be banned....you should be next to be axed from this forum..
the only double standard i know is you yourself ..MOO WITH THE COW HEAD....HAHA...

you can always bring in another of your clone to attack me...you are most welcome. MOO MOO MOO!!!!

samsengkia had already destroyed all your credibility here in this forum...so don't even try to make any attempt to restore your credibility here in this forum. Confucian ethics??? My 12 toes are laughing!!! Hahhaaaa...You are the biggest cyber bully here.You don't touch the Big Boys. You only bully newbies and weak forummers. What a crying shame!!! Confucian ethics!! My Foot!!!!

Uncle relax .. I have a feeling somebody is trying to stir shit here . Our team will not let that fucker get away . I got a PM from someone that nick here love to create trouble .

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uncle relax .. I have a feeling somebody is trying to stir shit here . Our team will not let that fucker get away . I got a PM from someone that nick here love to create trouble .

CReating trouble is a perception lah...To AK, creating trouble is posting by sharing nicks. To Ah Moo, anyone who supports PAP isncreating trouble lah. hahaha....

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
no need to ask for forgiveness. is he one of your clone? dont u think sixthcolumn talk like kopiuncle?

Bro , we cannot accused sixthcolumn is kopiuncle since we don't have any proof . We don't behave like our Inhouse detective JW5 or tua Bui akia keep on accusing ppl here . I do believe somebody is trying to stir shit here . Just like that hawker who pretends to be jah .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
CReating trouble is a perception lah...To AK, creating trouble is posting by sharing nicks. To Ah Moo, anyone who supports PAP isncreating trouble lah. hahaha....

Our team of sharing nick do not look for trouble . If nick sharing is looking for trouble drifter nick which are shared by his good friends for few years already creating hell in here .

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro , we cannot accused sixthcolumn is kopiuncle since we don't have any proof . We don't behave like our Inhouse detective JW5 or tua Bui akia keep on accusing ppl here . I do believe somebody is trying to stir shit here . Just like that hawker who pretends to be jah .

thank you sir
you are a just and fair senior
MOO is just a clot - in the brain

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wow...Moo the Cow in the fray now....very happening! More infractions and zaps seems to be on the way!

MOO the COW is here to kill Kopi
tried with Kopiauntie but kana banned
now MOO the Confusion Cow is back with a vengence
prepare for some REEL ACTION...the CoW JUmP oVeR tHe MOO!!!