• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We Come In Peace

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Are you back stronger? hahaha, you lost all your credibilities just because of a Starhub network icon, you fucked yourself, not me, whahahaha

So what's wrong with someone staying in Singapore using starthub to help me post ? You jealous because I have many ppl helping me ? Whahahahaha .you are a double headed snake . You think I will blame my friend for the mistake ? Why talk so much cock here instead of meeting me . Maybe that guy using Starhub also keen to meet you leh :wink: come on dont be a coward :wink:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So what's wrong with someone staying in Singapore using starthub to help me post ? You jealous because I have many ppl helping me ? Whahahahaha .you are a double headed snake . You think I will blame my friend for the mistake ? Why talk so much cock here instead of meeting me . Maybe that guy using Starhub also keen to meet you leh :wink: come on dont be a coward :wink:

You think people here are morons? will believe your lame excuses? take screenshot and post within 2 minutes, with 2 people using 1 account?

You seriously a 1 dumbfuck moron, whahahahahahaha

Last edited:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Drifter, lets be fair can in our meetings we take turn to pay, non of us ever go in expecting free food. If you join us you will know. Since you mentioned erection, do ask him about what I said. I am saying this not in defense of AK because I am in many of those meetings too and its not always the same person pays and I certainly do not go for free food. Some of us will bring wine or chocolates or other stuffs but we are not petty. I hope you don't mind what I said.

Joe , I'm not talking about you . I'm talking about that tua Bui akia . Of course we have the spending power but not that tua Bui akia :wink: he keep adding fire because my friend accidently posted the Starhub icon . Why don't be dare to accused me that the marriage cert with my Japanese wife name on it is fake or photoshop too . He just want to make me angry with my close friend . He's a real fucker

t0nychat

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cum in pissed too.

I am T0NYCHAT the fugly sinkie. My whole family are ugly singkies too.

Also I am a herbivore who talk shit behind a PC.

Last edited:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You think people here are morons? will believe your lame excuses? take screenshot and post within 2 minutes, with 2 people using 1 account?

You seriously a 1 dumbfuck moron, whahahahahahaha

I can even log in 2 account at the same time idiot. And you forgot there's a thing called what's app :wink: my good friend will help me no matter what . And you jealous ? Why not you also say all my watch Collections and marriage certs are fake ? Like that more convincing leh :wink: if you are jealous of ppl success just say so :wink:

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Joe , I'm not talking about you . I'm talking about that tua Bui akia . Of course we have the spending power but not that tua Bui akia :wink: he keep adding fire because my friend accidently posted the Starhub icon . Why don't be dare to accused me that the marriage cert with my Japanese wife name on it is fake or photoshop too . He just want to make me angry with my close friend . He's a real fucker
You are so stupid that you dun even know what Joesty trying to explain to you, whahahahaa

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

ok ok ok ok ok you all go quarrel la I don't care liao la. I know you not talking about me but then those makan sessions many I also there and because you not there and post here that AK take erection for free ride I think this is not correct AK did pay many times, so because I am there I have to say this. Or maybe it is erection that told you AK taking him for free rides? No way I know erection will never do that so please in your quarrels no need to get other involve la. I've said my worth and will not come into this thread to post again.

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can even log in 2 account at the same time idiot. And you forgot there's a thing called what's app :wink: my good friend will help me no matter what . And you jealous ? Why not you also say all my watch COE film and marriage certs are fake ? Like that more convincing leh :wink:
Aiyah...mai tu liao lah...just spend USD10k and buy 500 infp packages lor...i am sure you can get rid of him in 2zaps over 10 days...then you wouldnt see him again lor...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can even log in 2 account at the same time idiot. And you forgot there's a thing called what's app :wink: my good friend will help me no matter what . And you jealous ? Why not you also say all my watch COE film and marriage certs are fake ? Like that more convincing leh :wink:

Another idiot reply, 2 account at 1 time sure can lah, I also can :smile: But your friend take screenshot, whatsapp to you in japan, then you upload the picture and post within 2 minutes? HAHAHAHAHAHA, your friend 24 hours standby for you 1 har?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok ok ok ok ok you all go quarrel la I don't care liao la. I know you not talking about me but then those makan sessions many I also there and because you not there and post here that AK take erection for free ride I think this is not correct AK did pay many times, so because I am there I have to say this. Or maybe it is erection that told you AK taking him for free rides? No way I know erection will never do that so please in your quarrels no need to get other involve la. I've said my worth and will not come into this thread to post again.

Tuakang Drifter tell people dun involve erection in this war, but he keeps pulling erection inside here, hahahaa, funny sia.....

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You are so stupid that you dun even know what Joesty trying to explain to you, whahahahaa

And you don't have to fucking add oil into fire. You also don't know what the fuck I'm talking and for the record I'm not helping you I'm just upholding the integrity of our meetings fucktard.

Bye to all of you here in this thread.

Last edited:

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another idiot reply, 2 account at 1 time sure can lah, I also can :smile: But your friend take screenshot, whatsapp to you in japan, then you upload the picture and post within 2 minutes? HAHAHAHAHAHA, your friend 24 hours standby for you 1 har?

good analysis.....agree ..... its a good point!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And you don't have to fucking add oil into fire. You also don't know what the fuck I'm talking and for the record I'm not helping you I'm just clearing the integrity of our meetings fucktard.

Hehehehe, you siam jip peng lah, wait people flame you siding me then you know, LOL

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tuakang Drifter tell people dun involve erection in this war, but he keeps pulling erection inside here, hahahaa, funny sia.....

Tuakang or not tuakang ... Meet me to find out :wink: I might be only 1.5m tall weighting 40kg :wink: