• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We Come In Peace

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Many of you must have already seen us Team Drifter.

Today let us officially inform you the we come in peace. We bear neither grudges nor animosity against anyone here. All we are seeking are freedom of speech and freedom of expression. All of you are our friends here like we are your friends. We come with respect for everyone here and we too seek respect.

Team Drifter existed long before and those days we are like ninjas behind the scene. It was until we were forced by some disruptors here in this forum that forced us to surface and we no longer hide, we are proud to expose ourselves now as samurais.

Make us your friends not your enemies and let us coexist together for the betterment of freedom of speech and expression not bound by any communistic or religious creed but bound by the universal respect of existence.

We bear to you the olive branch of peace and seek your acceptance and friendship.

View attachment 9223

Brothers , Tuayapeh will bring them to hell . Recently many people burn money for me .. I got many extra cash to donate to team drifter too . :smile:

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many of you guys don't even know who got the highest point in this forum since they wanted to start war we will give them war :wink: team drifter banzai !!!

jw5

Loyal
Bro , money is nothing ... Doing justice here is more important that everything . Ak and the rest of the gang will regretted for being an asshole here .

You won't know what justice means if it slapped you in the face, you incorrigible compulsive lying bastard. (using the same term that you used on me, up to you if you want to continue)

All this while pretending to be a nice chap "yes bro here" and "let's all be friends", but in the end you have shown your true colours and proven yourself to be a piece of egoistic shit who majors in deception.

You are no better than the forum confidence trickster, who underwent a complete personality change when he found a target to scam. The onlly difference is that you went the reverse route, from a fake nice chap pretending to help others and wanting everyone to be friends to a complete bully.

I'm not interested in rhetoric about peace but telling you one more time politely: Deception is worse than disgareement.
Don't let your upbringing or influence from so-called leaders tell you otherwise.

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You won't know what justice means if it slapped you in the face, you incorrigible compulsive lying bastard. (using the same term that you used on me, up to you if you want to continue)

All this while pretending to be a nice chap "yes bro here" and "let's all be friends", but in the end you have shown your true colours and proven yourself to be a piece of egoistic shit who majors in deception.

You are no better than the forum confidence trickster, who underwent a complete personality change when he found a target to scam. The onlly difference is that you went the reverse route, from a fake nice chap pretending to help others and wanting everyone to be friends to a complete bully.

I'm not interested in rhetoric about peace but telling you one more time politely: Deception is worse than disgareement.
Don't let your upbringing or influence from so-called leaders tell you otherwise.

Hehehehene ... Looks like the bait works :wink: time for you to come out . If you people want war we will not sit there and do nothing . Bully ? See all the post who stir shit recently . And being a so called detective you also join in the fun . U want war I can give you .

jw5

Loyal
Tuayapeh waiting to tear a new asshole for that little scurrillous bastard.....

You fucking bastard, better watch your language.
You started this thread, once again you contradict yourself because you can't help being an incorrigible compulsive deceptive liar who cannot even keep his word.
Whether you want to stop or continue, it's up to you, because I'm willing to stop.

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge? Being a nice guy have have its limit .

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You started this thread, once again you contradict yourself because you can't help being an incorrigible compulsive deceptive liar who cannot even keep his word.
Whether you want to stop or continue, it's up to you, because I'm willing to stop.

wah, 1st time see jw5 so angry :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Happy New Year you old geezer :smile:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

What a joke !! If you willing to stop you won't use the word bastard :wink: you can send in your clones I don't mind :wink: don't act saint if you aren't :wink:

ShangTsung

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I see morons in this forum all the time. A simple request for them to zap me and they have proven to be balless. Why?

Afraid to be pwned by InfP.
Pointless to zap me and my clones because every 20 rep cycle or 10 days i will give myself at least 2000 points.
I am glad that they have woken up from their stupidity.