• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We Come In Peace

jw5

Loyal
What a joke !! If you willing to stop you won't use the word bastard :wink: you can send in your clones I don't mind :wink: don't act saint if you aren't :wink:

You used it first in post#46, that's the reason for my comment in brackets in post#53.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge? Being a nice guy have have its limit .

Spot on .. The best revenge is massive success. :wink: the success belongs to every members of the team .

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I see morons in this forum all the time. A simple request for them to zap me and they have proven to be balless. Why?

Afraid to be pwned by InfP.
Pointless to zap me and my clones because every 20 rep cycle or 10 days i will give myself at least 2000 points.
I am glad that they have woken up from their stupidity.

Let me know who zap you .

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You used it first in post#46, that's the reason for my comment in brackets in post#53.

Don't you know that all drifter team nick is for sharing . I did not post that . Other brother who don't like you did it . If you don't believe there's nothing I can do .

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So, i read and read this thread....
The gangs here are -
1. Team Drifter
2. Oricho Army
3. MBSSLOTS Army
4. KNNB Family
5. Loose Alliance of Ak and Jw

who else huh?
did i get anything wrong??

Last edited:

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So, i read and read this thread....
The gangs here are -
1. Team Drifter
2. Oricho Army
3. MBSSLOTS Army
4. KNNB Family
5. Loose Alliance of Ak and Jw

who else huh?
did i get anything wrong??

Trust me Ak won't survive long in this forum under team drifter watch dog :wink:

jw5

Loyal
Don't you know that all drifter team nick is for sharing . I did not post that . Other brother who don't like you did it . If you don't believe there's nothing I can do .

Only an idiot will believe in your nickname sharing cockadoo bullshit fairytale.
Once again, your incorrigible need to be a compulsive liar is showing.
Stop pretending to be a hero. You were caught telling a series (not just the occasional one like most forummers) of lies and instead of just admitting to them or at least just keeping quiet, this is your response.
Now instead of hearing bullshit fairytales from one nick drifter, we have to bear with the bullshit fairytales from a series of nicks.
You are welcome to continue the bullshit stories, but at least spare us the team drifter bullshit rhetoric.
Team Drifter consists of only one egoistic boastful incorrigible compulsive liar majoring in deception.

ShaoKahn

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Believe it or not OA love to upz you and then zap you at the same time :wink:

That's what your clone did to me too. Not once, not twice and later gave excuses. :biggrin:

The only person i up and zapped is kopiuncle - once using nonsense

and Fishypie whom i mass up his points because he was a victim of mass zap - only to regret it later because he is from STOMP.

Last edited:

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's what your clone did to me too. Not once, not twice and later gave excuses. :biggrin:

and Fishypie whom i mass up his points because he was a victim of mass zap - only to regret it later because he is from STOMP.

Honest mistake buddy :biggrin:

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

a bit confused now...Sir...this is another gang? Mortal Kombat Army?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Only an idiot will believe in your nickname sharing cockadoo bullshit fairytale.
Once again, your incorrigible need to be a compulsive liar is showing.
Stop pretending to be a hero. You were caught telling a series (not just the occasional one like most forummers) of lies and instead of just admitting to them or at least just keeping quiet, this is your response.
Now instead of hearing bullshit fairytales from one nick drifter, we have to bear with the bullshit fairytales from a series of nicks.
You are welcome to continue the bullshit stories, but at least spare us the team drifter bullshit rhetoric.
Team Drifter consists of only one egoistic boastful incorrigible compulsive liar majoring in deception.

As usual you are delusional and act as if you know many things here mr detective wannabe :wink: you don't have to believe that nick sharing is real or fake .. I don't own you any explanation if your ego is hurt . :wink: there's alot of ppl after your ass in this forum not only our team . We shall see how the show end :wink:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You won't know what justice means if it slapped you in the face, you incorrigible compulsive lying bastard. (using the same term that you used on me, up to you if you want to continue)

All this while pretending to be a nice chap "yes bro here" and "let's all be friends", but in the end you have shown your true colours and proven yourself to be a piece of egoistic shit who majors in deception.

You are no better than the forum confidence trickster, who underwent a complete personality change when he found a target to scam. The onlly difference is that you went the reverse route, from a fake nice chap pretending to help others and wanting everyone to be friends to a complete bully.

I'm not interested in rhetoric about peace but telling you one more time politely: Deception is worse than disgareement.
Don't let your upbringing or influence from so-called leaders tell you otherwise.

this is the end of our resident poet
the demise of our intellectual giant
he has descended to the depths of vulgarities, obscenities and profanities
even below the bastardly level of utter gutter
lost completely his credibility here...gone case liao!!! what a shameless cry from a wonderful guy..sad. very sad. gone habish liao!!!
jw5 , you have killed yourself ...you lost your cool and you fell into the trap of the greatest disenchantment....shame...very shameful..
you need to learn to control, to exercise restraint...you poetic license is not the avenue for profanity...sad...very sad...gone case