• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Warning to Sinkie TP: If you come to johor you will be dead!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Johor Prince, "You come to Johor you will be in trouble!"

This is what happens when you give Mats power.

You never see the royalty of england do this for example. The royalty in there would rather sacrifice their lives to fight in a war cos that's honorable. It's the same with the thai ppl that's why the thai king's son isn't looked highly upon.

These fucking m&ds can beat traffic lights in a foreign country and still think it's ok and nobody says a word about it. Imagine if the emperor of china did that in singapore.

For some odd reason everyone lets m&ds like this get away with fuck behavior.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A good muslim getting drunk eh? Hope they arrested him or is it another "diplomat" being let off? If the story is true that is.

He is almost untouchable. I figure his untouchability index to be as high as that of a loyal pappy holding ministerial grade.....can get away with murder even.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He is almost untouchable. I figure his untouchability index to be as high as that of a loyal pappy holding ministerial grade.....can get away with murder even.

for some reason you don't see any pappys breaking red lights and openly swearing at ppl.

Untouchablility is just based on what ppl give to a person. The fact that the johor ppl have not stood up to go against this sort of tyranny shows how fucking useless they are.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

for some reason you don't see any pappys breaking red lights and openly swearing at ppl.

Untouchablility is just based on what ppl give to a person. The fact that the johor ppl have not stood up to go against this sort of tyranny shows how fucking useless they are.

Pappies got TP to open roads for them....I think pappy govt would give the johor prince same treatment if he requested for it. Funny this incident would come to this as bro KLT mentioned....where were all his minders when it happened.
Johoreans and malaysians in general got more balls then sinkies....hope they deal with the monarchy after they overthrow the current govt....but not easy as the sultans are branded as defenders of Islam.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Pappies got TP to open roads for them....I think pappy govt would give the johor prince same treatment if he requested for it. Funny this incident would come to this as bro KLT mentioned....where were all his minders when it happened.
Johoreans and malaysians in general got more balls then sinkies....hope they deal with the monarchy after they overthrow the current govt....but not easy as the sultans are branded as defenders of Islam.

Honestly speaking they should have done it and not allowed the sultan to get away with shit like this.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Honestly speaking they should have done it and not allowed the sultan to get away with shit like this.

Lest of all he got diplomatic immunity. Unless he commits a serious crime that cannot be covered up if not he is untouchable.

Last edited:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Next time, he will make sure all Singaporeans going to johore will get it. Iskandar investments can kiss good bye man.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lest of all he got diplomatic immunity. Unless he commits a serious crime that cannot be covered up if not he is untouchable.

I admire the American legal system for the way they arrested, hand-cuffed and placed in lock-up the former Head IMF, Dominique Strauss-Kahn for RAPE.

This guy was a Presidential contender of another powerful country.

To the Americans, EQUALITY is an imporant word like LIBERTY.

Take the following as a good scenario:

Had he (Sultan) been arrested by the TP officer for using abusive words and threatening words (Criminal Intimidation) under the Penal Code, will he be charged and the TP officer commended or will the TP officer be "warned" and the Sultan let-off scot-free?

Singapore is a sovereign nation.

To the best of my knowledge, we do not owe Malaysia anything.

We have a strong military and powerful weapons and gadgets.

We do not depend on Malaysian water.

On the contrary, JB gets electricity from Singapore.

We have strong ties with US.

Singapore Parliament can just pass a law (with retrospective legislation) and declare that all the land owned by the Sultan becomes State Property after we parted from Malaysia.

I am sure the opposition will support that motion.

Last edited:

sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please not only Johor the whole fucking Chinese population in Matlasia are a useless, balless bunch of people. After staying in Matlasia for nearly over a year I can see how these local chings are bullied daily and all they do is just shut the fuck up and lan lan take it. Everytime I try to stand up and fight or stand my ground was told by my coward inlaws to not create trouble and if i was asking for trouble. Those useless babi putrah are stepping all over these local chings and these chings are just taking it hands down just like the sinkies in SG. The only diff is the chings in matland are screw by the babi putrahs whereas the sinkie chings are screw by their own kind.

sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal

I admire the American legal system for the way they arrested, hand-cuffed and placed in lock-up the former Head IMF, Dominique Strauss-Kahn for RAPE.

This guy was a Presidential contender of another powerful country.

To the Americans, EQUALITY is an imporant word like LIBERTY.

Take the following as a good scenario:

Had he (Sultan) been arrested by the TP officer for using abusive words and threatening words (Criminal Intimidation) under the Penal Code, will he be charged and the TP officer commended or will the TP officer be "warned" and the Sultan let-off scot-free?

To the best of my knowledge, we do not owe Malaysia anything.

We have a strong military and powerful weapons and gadgets.

We do not depend on Malaysian water.

On the contrary, JB gets electricity from Singapore.

We have strong ties with US.

Singapore Parliament can just pass a law (with retrospective legislation) and declare that all the land owned by the Sultan becomes State Property after we parted from Malaysia.

I am sure the opposition will support that motion.

Just park yourself at the woodlands custom and see for yourself what are the items getting into SG from Matland and if this royal babi were to make trouble there goes your vegi, bricks, sand just to name afew. Thou he may not be as powerful as yesteryears he still hows some power. Why u think LHL still go kiss his ass every year at his palace? Have you seen this royal babi come down to SG to kiss LHL's ass?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Please not only Johor the whole fucking Chinese population in Matlasia are a useless, balless bunch of people. After staying in Matlasia for nearly over a year I can see how these local chings are bullied daily and all they do is just shut the fuck up and lan lan take it. Everytime I try to stand up and fight or stand my ground was told by my coward inlaws to not create trouble and if i was asking for trouble. Those useless babi putrah are stepping all over these local chings and these chings are just taking it hands down just like the sinkies in SG. The only diff is the chings in matland are screw by the babi putrahs whereas the sinkie chings are screw by their own kind.

No leh in the case of the sultan he bullies everyone m&ds included. I read of one story about how he almost ran over one malay child from sinkieland when this sinkie m&d family was visiting mudland. The sinkie family waved to the sultan or one of the royals driving the car telling him about the child and he was very pissed off and got the bodyguards to threaten them i think. I think it was also reported in the old forum and forummers were commenting they could have just whacked them up even though he was in the wrong for almost running over the kid.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No leh in the case of the sultan he bullies everyone m&ds included. I read of one story about how he almost ran over one malay child from sinkieland when this sinkie m&d family was visiting mudland. The sinkie family waved to the sultan or one of the royals driving the car telling him about the child and he was very pissed off and got the bodyguards to threaten them i think. I think it was also reported in the old forum and forummers were commenting they could have just whacked them up even though he was in the wrong for almost running over the kid.

Yes the late Old farker Sultan was a fuckin bullying tyrant.. No races were spared.. Even their local Mats were terrified of the Royalty..

The old Sultan once made the Malaysia's DPM apologised to him in full public.. It happened in a mosque during Friday prayers.. All inside the mosque were shocked and puzzled by the Sultan's request..

His objective was to humiliate the DPM in the public and showed him who's the big fuck in Johore.. Think the DPM then was Musa Hitam who was spoke something about the Sultan in the papers that made him angry.. Bugger lan lan had apologised to the Sultan infront of the Friday prayers crowd..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The present Johore Crown prince also got himself involved with an assault case few years back..

He and his bodyguards badly bashed up a Prince from another State.. Happened in a high class KL club.. They then dragged the chap in a hotel room and locked him up there before continuing the bashings..

He even whipped out a gun and threatened to shoot his victim..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The present Johore Crown prince also got himself involved with an assault case few years back..

He and his bodyguards badly bashed up a Prince from another State.. Happened in a high class KL club.. They then dragged the chap in a hotel room and locked him up there before continuing the bashings..

He even whipped out a gun and threatened to shoot his victim..

This is the thing that puzzles me. I mean both sides are royals right? How come it seems that this johor royalty is like the biggest fucking royalty in mudland. Also what would have happened if the DPM refused to apologize?

Honestly this is modern day tyranny. It really looks like the emperors of the old days that could kill someone just for the hell of it. Why the fuck didn't mudland curb this type of shit?

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is the thing that puzzles me. I mean both sides are royals right? How come it seems that this johor royalty is like the biggest fucking royalty in mudland. Also what would have happened if the DPM refused to apologize?

Honestly this is modern day tyranny. It really looks like the emperors of the old days that could kill someone just for the hell of it. Why the fuck didn't mudland curb this type of shit?

Hmmm....no need royalty also can get away....remember the Mongolia girl blown to pieces in kl....

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal

I also admire the American legal system.

Pray tell why the police officer with the rank of Inspector after he was being abused and threatened in public had no balls to arrest the Prince?

S'pore is no more a sovereign country, not when the leaders are going to sell out more than 50% of your tiny island!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hmmm....no need royalty also can get away....remember the Mongolia girl blown to pieces in kl....

Not talking about that la. I'm just curious why didn't the other royal family member have his own bodyguards and how come they didn't find a way to take revenge or prevent it.