• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Warning to Dankos

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Just discovered that this nick is almost as bad as SIFU....

Please stop this sort of behavior all you'll end up in the graveyard too.

dankosterry t07:48, 14th Jul 2011-1fuck u loser
dankoscitizen211607:53, 15th Jul 2011-1fuck u
dankosGoldenDragon09:43, 18th Jul 2011-1only losers go hfj. fuck your mother!
dankosCannonFairy11:34, 20th Jul 2011-1fuck u pap dog
dankoseatshitndie12:41, 25th Jul 2011-1fuck u!!! go n eat ok. cheebye!
dankosda dick14:34, 26th Jul 2011-1fuck u.
dankoskingrant07:01, 1st Aug 2011-1fuck your mother pua cheebye!!
dankosDevil Within09:32, 2nd Aug 2011-1fuck you! your parents will die of cancer. hahaha
dankosAgoraphobic11:31, 3rd Aug 2011-1fuck u xtian cheebye freak!! go to hell. your whole family will die of cancer!
dankosAvenger13:32, 4th Aug 2011-1u stinky keling shit!! fuck u!!
dankosnirvarq19:38, 5th Aug 2011-1up u.
dankosRaiders19:15, 7th Aug 2011-1Minus points for sucing
dankosfukyuman14:49, 9th Aug 2011-1Fuck your mother cheebye! My dog just came in your mother's arse!

<tbody>
</tbody>

dankos

leongsam,

why this poll then warning? i m sick of all these nonsense from u. why the sudden witch hunt now? u receive instructions from higher authorities?

1st u reveal my ip address even thou it is suppose to be secret. next zapping suppose to be anonymous and now u publish it as with the sifu case.

be a man n lets not beat around the bush : if i zap someone and say : fuck u from dankos, is this acceptable to u.

stop looking for excuses to ban forummers that have agenda and views diff from you the pap man. if u wanna ban, go ahead. no need poll and warning. btw, pls remove all my post as u did to sifu. i am not interested in your shit site anymore.

fuck u:oIo::oIo::oIo:

some say u are a pap dog, u just confirmed it yourself leongsam.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
leongsam,

why this poll then warning? i m sick of all these nonsense from u. why the sudden witch hunt now? u receive instructions from higher authorities?

1st u reveal my ip address even thou it is suppose to be secret. next zapping suppose to be anonymous and now u publish it as with the sifu case.

1. I did not reveal your IP address so up yours too.

2. Since when is zapping supposed to be anonymous??? Show me where it says that you can go around using profanities without having to identify yourself... yeah and by the way.. up yours!

3. I need no excuses to remove anyone from this forum. If I decide I've tolerated enough nonsense from any particular member, then poof!!! the member will disappear. I've been doing this all along without any warning. (watchman, patrickv etc are recent examples) However, this time round, I decided to put a member on notice first to give the member concerned a chance to turn over a new leaf.

dankos

Leongsam

u havnt answer this. So if now i zap someone n say : fuck u from dankos. Is it ok?

Also u dare go run a log of the last 10 days n see all those forummers that zap ppl n count how many actually leave their nick? Why not u go warn everybody.

Up yours!!!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leongsam

u havnt answer this. So if now i zap someone n say : fuck u from dankos. Is it ok?

Also u dare go run a log of the last 10 days n see all those forummers that zap ppl n count how many actually leave their nick? Why not u go warn everybody.

Up yours!!!

He did warn the Courtesy Ambassador aka Me. :biggrin:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Leongsam

Up yours!!!

Some leave their nicks and some don't. Most don't say "fuck u" with every zap. They leave no remarks at all.

I'm dealing with the worst offenders at the moment. You are now in my gun sights. I'm watching you closely. How I deal with other members is none of your business. This thread was started to spell out how I'm going to deal with you. If you're dispatched, I'll then move on to the next target.

As far as your case is concerned, I've decided that you've been so foul mouthed that I don't want another profanity out of you at all... not in the rep remarks and not in the forum either. You need to be polite and civilized for the next month or so. If you can behave for a few weeks, I'll let you off the hook and move on to next one on my list.

dankos

Some leave their nicks and some don't. Most don't say "fuck u" with every zap. They leave no remarks at all.

I'm dealing with the worst offenders at the moment. You are now in my gun sights. I'm watching you closely. How I deal with other members is none of your business. This thread was started to spell out how I'm going to deal with you. If you're dispatched, I'll then move on to the next target.

As far as your case is concerned, I've decided that you've been so foul mouthed that I don't want another profanity out of you at all... not in the rep remarks and not in the forum either. You need to be polite and civilized for the next month or so. If you can behave for a few weeks, I'll let you off the hook and move on to next one on my list.

leongsam,

not interested at all. :oIo::oIo::oIo:

fuck u!! remove all my postings like u did to sifu. good riddance:oIo::oIo::oIo:

leongsam : 100% confirm pap doggie.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
So it's dankos who zapped me anonymously! revenge is sweet.

Just discovered that this nick is almost as bad as SIFU....

Please stop this sort of behavior all you'll end up in the graveyard too.

dankosterry t07:48, 14th Jul 2011-1fuck u loser
dankoscitizen211607:53, 15th Jul 2011-1fuck u
dankosGoldenDragon09:43, 18th Jul 2011-1only losers go hfj. fuck your mother!
dankosCannonFairy11:34, 20th Jul 2011-1fuck u pap dog
dankoseatshitndie12:41, 25th Jul 2011-1fuck u!!! go n eat ok. cheebye!
dankosda dick14:34, 26th Jul 2011-1fuck u.
dankoskingrant07:01, 1st Aug 2011-1fuck your mother pua cheebye!!
dankosDevil Within09:32, 2nd Aug 2011-1fuck you! your parents will die of cancer. hahaha
dankosAgoraphobic11:31, 3rd Aug 2011-1fuck u xtian cheebye freak!! go to hell. your whole family will die of cancer!
dankosAvenger13:32, 4th Aug 2011-1u stinky keling shit!! fuck u!!
dankosnirvarq19:38, 5th Aug 2011-1up u.
dankosRaiders19:15, 7th Aug 2011-1Minus points for sucing
dankosfukyuman14:49, 9th Aug 2011-1Fuck your mother cheebye! My dog just came in your mother's arse!

<tbody>
</tbody>

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
So it's dankos who zapped me anonymously! revenge is sweet.

It's one thing to curse and swear at each other in an open forum but when a member has to resort to anonymous attacks which involve putting a cancer curse on ones parents, the person behind the nick is obviously seriously deranged. All I can say is that what goes round comes round.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I din noe Auschwitz has reopened for business.

tumblr_lfvdr4kPKf1qdtu3ro1_500.jpg

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I din noe Auschwitz has reopened for business.

I can assure you that he was dispatched as humanely as possible. There was no pain and no suffering. It was over in milliseconds and not a drop of blood was spilled.

The carcass has been disposed of at sea.