• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Warning to Dankos

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can assure you that he was dispatched as humanely as possible. There was no pain and no suffering. It was over in milliseconds and not a drop of blood was spilled.

The carcass has been disposed of at sea.

Will u be knighting him posthumously?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think he has no choice but to behave tough till the end...

otherwise, to apologise and back down & change his way will be difficult...he won't be able to carry out the same MO ...LOL

probably he will come again with another nick and another MO...

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal
dankosterry t07:48, 14th Jul 2011-1fuck u loser
dankoscitizen211607:53, 15th Jul 2011-1fuck u
dankosGoldenDragon09:43, 18th Jul 2011-1only losers go hfj. fuck your mother!
dankosCannonFairy11:34, 20th Jul 2011-1fuck u pap dog
dankoseatshitndie12:41, 25th Jul 2011-1fuck u!!! go n eat ok. cheebye!
dankosda dick14:34, 26th Jul 2011-1fuck u.
dankoskingrant07:01, 1st Aug 2011-1fuck your mother pua cheebye!!
dankosDevil Within09:32, 2nd Aug 2011-1fuck you! your parents will die of cancer. hahaha
dankosAgoraphobic11:31, 3rd Aug 2011-1fuck u xtian cheebye freak!! go to hell. your whole family will die of cancer!
dankosAvenger13:32, 4th Aug 2011-1u stinky keling shit!! fuck u!!
dankosnirvarq19:38, 5th Aug 2011-1up u.
dankosRaiders19:15, 7th Aug 2011-1Minus points for sucing
dankosfukyuman14:49, 9th Aug 2011-1Fuck your mother cheebye! My dog just came in your mother's arse!

<tbody>
</tbody>

So it's dankos who zapped me anonymously! revenge is sweet.

Bro, dankos you bery free leh. Can zap non-stop everyday, except 8 Aug. Sinkie bday also won't let ppl off. :biggrin:

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can assure you that he was dispatched as humanely as possible. There was no pain and no suffering. It was over in milliseconds and not a drop of blood was spilled.

The carcass has disposed of at sea.

But still can post right? Even though posts are moderated?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
They will come back as a clone account again anyway wouldn't it be better to just take away the infraction rights or push their rep points back to 0?

What difference will that make? He already has clone accounts which he can use if he wishes. The difference is that lots of these clone accounts are still under moderation and I can remove profanity laden posts before they see the light of day.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Waiting for Char_Azn comment here, LOL

I already commented on this in the thread in honor of SIFU. Taking away his ability to give infraction should be enough if that's Sam's problem IMO.

The guy and I have our "issues" but I dun think we should ban him. I dun mind the others enjoying his childish jibes at my expense as long as it doesn't go overboard. In which case it's Sam's forum and it's within his rights to do whatever he wants.

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
The guy and me have our "issues" but I dun think we should ban him. I dun mind the others enjoy his childish jibes at my expense as long as it doesn't go overboard

The jibes in the open forum are not the issue. It's the anonymous remarks wishing cancer upon his foes that got him banned.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The jibes in the open forum are not the issue. It's the anonymous remarks wishing cancer upon his foes that got him banned.

Ok let's get this clear. It's ok if he said something like "hope your parents have cancer. Best regards, Dankos!" ?

mei mei

Alfrescian
Loyal
They will come back as a clone account again anyway wouldn't it be better to just take away the infraction rights or push their rep points back to 0?

Could consider a Thanks system - where members thank posters and be thanked.

Good members who post good posts will have the most number of thanks so you can see who the reputable members are. Members can contribute by thanking other members.

Example of forum with thanking system:
http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=1068760

Moppie<SCRIPT type=text/javascript itxtNodeId="371" itxtBad="1"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_6918064", true); </SCRIPT>
Master Connector

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: post_thanks_postbit_info -->Thanks: 71

You can see this member has posted 44 good posts where he was thanked 55 times.

He thanks other members 71 times.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Ok let's get this clear. It's ok if he said something like "hope your parents have cancer. Best regards, Dankos!" ?

It would have been better but don't you think it's an awful thing to say no matter how it's phrased. I know this is cyberspace but some people would be extremely upset.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Could consider a Thanks system - where members thank posters and be thanked.

It can be abused just like any other system. A member with 200 clones can thank himself 200 times no matter what sort of shit he posts. At the end of the day, it's still just a tool that needs to be managed in order to work effectively.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Did you know?

With 435 points is not enough to give infractions to any member? You need 500 points.

Rep power or points can be zero but he can still add a comment with either options (up or zap) leaving a grey card.

:biggrin:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, rep zapping comments are not confidential. Are private messages confidential? Can forum host and moderators read them?