• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WARNING!! Don't ever buy tablet from CH2 at SLS...cheat customers!!!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
yeap. I think buying Ainol tablets from chinese online mall like Taobao, is the best choice.
If you do not have China Bank account, you can directly buy it here:
http://www.buychina.com/products?keyword=%E8%89%BE%E8%AF%BA%E5%B9%B3%E6%9D%BF&cid=
and you should buy the Ainol tablets from high reputation sellers in Taobao Or Tmall.

Can be paid by Paypal, Visa and Credit Card.

I got my ainol from CH2. I know it was not new but I gladly paid the 200 bucks for it. The reason is simple. The D cup PRC chick inside the shop is worth my 15 minutes of ogling. :biggrin:

But anyway, don't waste your money on that ainol. Go get Samsung(if you don't like iPad) Right now my ainol is lying on my table collecting dust. If you want, sell you 100 bucks :biggrin:

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the d cup dua neh bu @ 3rd level??? :biggrin::biggrin: i also got beo when i lurk around sls :o

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I got my ainol from CH2. I know it was not new but I gladly paid the 200 bucks for it. The reason is simple. The D cup PRC chick inside the shop is worth my 15 minutes of ogling. :biggrin:

But anyway, don't waste your money on that ainol. Go get Samsung(if you don't like iPad) Right now my ainol is lying on my table collecting dust. If you want, sell you 100 bucks :biggrin:

Try the karang guni man. He may give you $10 for it if you're lucky.

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Telcos don't carry Ainol tablets. No way to order directly from manufacturer, the other alternative is to order from Chinese online mall like Taobao, and then shipped to singapore by vPost. Need to have a bank account with Chinese bank to order though. :wink:

You can also order from aliexpress.com using credit card. Think it is owned by alibaba.com. They have ratings for the suppliers so you can order from the higher rated ones. Prices are in USD. I like this site because they will not release the payment to the supplier until the goods reach you. You have something like a couple of days to stop the payment and raise a complaint if the goods are defective after delivery.

jockrobin

You can also order from aliexpress.com using credit card. Think it is owned by alibaba.com. They have ratings for the suppliers so you can order from the higher rated ones. Prices are in USD. I like this site because they will not release the payment to the supplier until the goods reach you. You have something like a couple of days to stop the payment and raise a complaint if the goods are defective after delivery.

Taobao, aliexpress, alibaba.com are the branches of Ali Group.

blurblur

CH2 now also at Level 4: #04-69. Shop name displayed as 'Ainol' and sales receipt also 'Ainol' but when i returned tablet for repair only one month after sales, the repair receipt is printed as CH2 Technologies and address is #04-79. And yes, there is a 'foreign -Mandarin' accented man in the shop with very bad attitude, not sure if it's the infamous szh.