• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SITEX 2012 (22 Nov - 25 Nov)

niceguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
SITEX is here again!.... this will be my last post on IT shows, and probably my last post too in SBF...:biggrin:
Thats all for now...adios.... GOODBYE TO ALL! :p:p:p:p:p:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Goodbye brother, sorry we didnt get to know one another but I am new here.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
BusNo64 thanks for your detail write-up.
As usual your are the expert in IT shows... after reading your write-up i decided:

GIVE SITEX A MISS !!!

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
SITEX is a dumping ground for gizmos and tech items that are on their last legs. Therefore the knockdown prices and the fact that it is held at year's end.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Showgirls

Can we buy a showgirl there?

2.JPG

it_show_girls.jpg

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thinking of going tomorrow?
Is it worth going there? Any big offer or the price same as normal after discount at shop.
Any item worth buying?