• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

vivian say Lee Bee war destroy relationship , partnerships !! is she going to sue ?

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
'I'm very concerned about the way it seems to be spinning out of control because I don't want a situation where people say things or do things which destroy relationships, relationships and partnerships which we need in order to keep Team Singapore intact and in order for us to perform at the highest level,' he said.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: vivian say Lee Bee war destroy relationship , partnerships !! is she going to sue

'I'm very concerned about the way it seems to be spinning out of control because I don't want a situation where people say things or do things which destroy relationships, relationships and partnerships which we need in order to keep Team Singapore intact and in order for us to perform at the highest level,' he said.

So could this snake be the real devil behind and used LBW as the executioner? I would not put it beyond him to do such things, being what he has shown us he is capable of. Remember the "white elephant" episode?

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: vivian say Lee Bee war destroy relationship , partnerships !! is she going to sue

in this case if Lee bee wah and vivian bala come before me I am in dilemma about who to shoot first ? The cobra also run away in fear.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

if u have 1 bullet, use it to shoot jamban lee...

for vivian, u can give him butt stroke to the groin..:biggrin:

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal

in this case if Lee bee wah and vivian bala come before me I am in dilemma about who to shoot first ? The cobra also run away in fear.

Put one behind the other and use anti-tank. Two snakes with one shot.:smile:

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal

Where is the article on what Vivian Bala said. I don't subscribe to ST. Copy & paste here.

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes thanks for the article. But despite what PAP propaganda machine says, this jamban shit MP is at fault for her screaming banshee outbursts that shows her as Unprofessional, Unsympathetic and not in touch with the table tennis fratenity of which she is President. Some more, she still dare to refute that she is Bruised!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Imagine you just joined a private company for one month and start sacking everyone under you who have been serving in the company years way before you? If I am the shareholder, LBW should have been sacked for her actions of trying to bring down the morale of the company so suddently without proving her worth and contributions. Let's see whether LHL can take it or by default she is safe becasue they were bird of the same feather.

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal

Came out on the news on TV, table-tennis female player Wang YueGu said the team manager was unfair to her & the coach was to be blamed for her individual defeat in the third round. She should blame herself for having short hands & legs. Lee Bee Wah also says there is already a new head coach. Both are bitches.

Is this the way to settle these problems? I thought Vivian Bala promised the public that he will get to the bottom of this matter. Really damn disappointing........ & PAP too.........

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chap Chen Talk Chap Chen Wey. Even worst when you are a half breed snake.