• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vivian Balakrishnan WON'T LOSE SLEEP over Facebook Arrest

MentisMortis

Alfrescian
Loyal
[The police picked Malik up on Tuesday morning and seized his computer. He was released on bail later that day, and investigations are ongoing.]

If Malik had surfed sites that were "inappropriate" I'm sure the original charge would be dropped and new charges proffered.

It would be more damaging to his character had he surfed those sites than his previous criminal conviction. Character assassination anyone?

Cheers,

MM

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only watched bits and pieces of the YOG closing so I am not sure if this is true.

Based on what I saw, it seemed like not many PAP Ministers/MPs attended.

I saw PM Lee looking very dour as he made the entrance. Conspiciously absent was MM. For an event of such a large national significance, it was odd that he was no where to be seen.

Also for floods, high HDB prices etc, MM has always come out to say something in defence of his PAP team. For the YOG however, MM was strangely silent

jw5

Loyal
I only watched bits and pieces of the YOG closing so I am not sure if this is true.

Based on what I saw, it seemed like not many PAP Ministers/MPs attended.

I saw PM Lee looking very dour as he made the entrance. Conspiciously absent was MM. For an event of such a large national significance, it was odd that he was no where to be seen.

Also for floods, high HDB prices etc, MM has always come out to say something in defence of his PAP team. For the YOG however, MM was strangely silent
Someone told him that this was the Youth Olympic Games.
Being someone with plenty of self awareness, he decided to keep quiet and keep away.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone told him that this was the Youth Olympic Games.
Being someone with plenty of self awareness, he decided to keep quiet and keep away.

I thought I saw him at the opening and lighting the fire.

Back then all the Ministers/MPs were falling over themselves to find new and innovative ways to praise the YOG.

The way it closed was .... odd.