• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Virgin in Jiuhu wants to sell her virgin

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
usually siao female dog gives birth to more siao female dogs. the genes deteriorates going down the generations
I wonder who fucked her.
These 2 down syndrome daughter should be put to sleep, together with the different daughter in Singapore Jurong East.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
This ish a good example of how greedy people has becum...and how low they have been degraded loh....Jiuhu Boleh

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind once you touch them it’s the end cos they will hunt you down to the ends of the earth. Exactly what she’s doing now

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
what's the story here?
She claim to be a virgin and she wants to sell her hymen for RM6000. I assume any virgin would go to a doctor to be certified and not just talk.

I got the news late, else I would bid RM8k, win and flog her cunt till her hymen crack. Broadcast live on Sammyboy.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
She claim to be a virgin and she wants to sell her hymen for RM6000. I assume any virgin would go to a doctor to be certified and not just talk.

I got the news late, else I would bid RM8k, win and flog her cunt till her hymen crack. Broadcast live on Sammyboy.
She should come to SG and charge SGD6000!:biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
She should go yo

she should go to Sotheby's or christies to get the best deal.