• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

@chicken self admitted CANTONESE DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE MOTHER believe herself to be virgin

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder hokkien virgin with annulled marriage cannot be virgin but must be she believe herself to be virgin.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder hokkien virgin with annulled marriage cannot be virgin but must be she believe herself to be virgin.
Everything that Cantonese dogs sons of chickens accused me is always what they are themselves. Say people impossible to be virgin then why dare not swear? LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY 恶有恶报是你广东狗@chicken @musclepower @Balls2U Etc

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
so the bigger one makes the lie become, it naturally becomes more believable over time.

this one not my late step grandfather say one. this one my housemate say one
Tell that to your Cantonese women that open leg big big sell nude buy Porsche or fabricate stories like you kena thrown eggs in Taiwan whereas I fabricate what story what big lie? Knnbccb I cannot say I am virgin when it’s a fact? Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell that to your Cantonese women that open leg big big sell nude buy Porsche or fabricate stories like you kena thrown eggs in Taiwan whereas I fabricate what story what big lie? Knnbccb I cannot say I am virgin when it’s a fact? Pui!
1711944260484.png

Fuck your old and phua chaocheebye