• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Videos of Alleged beating of PRC SMRT drivers by SPF

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are two videos where the PRC SMRT drivers said they were beaten by SPF officers. With the all the excitement of the Punggol East BE, they got buried. Please help share them around. The following is the first

[video=vimeo;58304045]http://vimeo.com/58304045[/video]

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Guys, I don't see no video links in my iPad is this normal is there a link in the first place?

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are two videos where the PRC SMRT drivers said they were beaten by SPF officers. With the all the excitement of the Punggol East BE, they got buried. Please help share them around. The following is the first

[video=vimeo;58304045]http://vimeo.com/58304045[/video]

GMS! I fuck you understand. We dont give a shit about these cheebye Tiongs understand!

2030 half our island will be filled with these cross-eyed, dog eating ATs!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

GMS! I fuck you understand. We dont give a shit about these cheebye Tiongs understand!

2030 half our island will be filled with these cross-eyed, dog eating ATs!

I don't think tiongs but filthy shit skinned animals from shitland of the 4 headed elephanted gods.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
then go and protest lah, if you dun like the population 6.9 million.. kpkb here also no use.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Imagine if this island was infested by the shit skinned animals that worship the 4 headed elephant 8 handed god of doom :eek:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's an open secret the police will rough up detainees during interrogation... So some FTs broke the law and got whacked ... politicise this for what? Please help sinkies instead.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a pity it wasn't the shit skinned animals that worship the blue skinned 4 headed elephant heads and 20 handed gods of doom that were roughed up.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's an open secret the police will rough up detainees during interrogation... So some FTs broke the law and got whacked ... politicise this for what? Please help sinkies instead.

Another Marxist/communist plot? Oh wait a minute, these people are here at the invitation of the Spore gov't. The PAP are telling Sporeans that we should welcome them. Someone better remind the police of this.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Imagine if this island was infested by the shit skinned animals that worship the 4 headed elephant 8 handed god of doom :eek:

Your father down here with me said you got that statue in your room and asks you to own up and stop lying about your fucking religion cheebye.

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unless these is an actual video showing the besting, u thnk anyone going to own up?

Woman, the many years of privileged life has made you so disconnected from the real world?

Please read carefully what you just said before posting. You make yourself sound like one of those unrealistic jokers that PAP breed...

bertaka

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah tiong can take this up viz the diplomatic channel. They can always file a complain in their homeland.

We should focus on helping Sinkies.