• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Videos of Alleged beating of PRC SMRT drivers by SPF

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unless these is an actual video showing the besting, u thnk anyone going to own up?

We have a few ex policemen here at SBF. They have all admitted to beating up suspects before and during investigations. It is a shame on them that after leaving the garment, these people still want to hide how the garments works here. They are no different from the MIW that they have always sworn to protect. I only wish they would allow their sons and daughters to do exactly like they did when they were earning a living by beating up suspects who were on many occasions innocent and by harrassing opposition politicians.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Singaporeans had made the allegations, there would have been a quick denial and additional charges of criminal libel.

Because these are PRC, the SPF issue a polite request to ask them to file a complaint.

---
Former SMRT drivers allege police assault

http://news.asiaone.com/News/Latest+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20130131-399019.html

SINGAPORE - Two former SMRT bus drivers who were charged with instigating an illegal strike have alleged in online videos that they had been assaulted while in police custody.

In a statement on Tuesday night, the police said they are aware of the video interviews, and that these are "serious allegations made by the two defendants".

The statement added that the former drivers should file a police report so that the claims can be investigated.

In separate videos, Chinese nationals He Junling, 32, and Liu Xiangying, 33, spoke in Mandarin about allegedly being slapped and punched by police officers during questioning.

My Paper understands that the interviews were taped by documentary film-maker Lynn Lee of Singapore-based Lianain Films.

Liu and He were among 171 drivers who took part in a strike to protest against unequal pay on Nov 26 last year. They were also among the 88 who continued to stay away from work the following day. The pair, along with two others, are alleged to be the ringleaders of the strike.

In the statement, the police said the pair's lawyers can raise this matter in court, and that it is inappropriate for the police to comment on it as the case is before the courts.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We have a few ex policemen here at SBF. They have all admitted to beating up suspects before and during investigations. It is a shame on them that after leaving the garment, these people still want to hide how the garments works here. They are no different from the MIW that they have always sworn to protect. I only wish they would allow their sons and daughters to do exactly like they did when they were earning a living by beating up suspects who were on many occasions innocent and by harrassing opposition politicians.

Those were the days that police whack accused . Nowadays everywhere in the police station have video camera even the lock up . I believe those chinaman are making up stories . It's sad to see sinkie will believe everything negative about the government . If sinkies wants to vote out PAP there's alot of ways don't have to resort until this . Go after your CPF , ask about the cost of HDB , exposed PAP !!!

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those were the days that police whack accused . Nowadays everywhere in the police station have video camera even the lock up . I believe those chinaman are making up stories . It's sad to see sinkie will believe everything negative about the government . If sinkies wants to vote out PAP there's alot of ways don't have to resort until this . Go after your CPF , ask about the cost of HDB , exposed PAP !!!

You're talking out from your asshole if you believe what you typed! Even the recent big cases against civil servants talk about harrassment during investigations. During non investigative work the police scums will load you into a van and whack you to tell things that you didn't even know about. Of course they will feed you with the info to talk about.

Until today, the SPF, CPIB, CAD or any other investigative organization related to the garment does not have cameras to record interrogations.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
In that case, why didn't SPF issue a statement saying that a review of the video footage showed that this was not true?

To build trust, SPF could release the video footage to the Chinese Embassy who can then issue a statement to say it has reviewed the tapes and found no evidence of this happening.

Why did SPF release such a curious press statement to ask the two who alleged they were beaten to file a complaint?

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In that case, why didn't SPF issue a statement saying that a review of the video footage showed that this was not true?

To build trust, SPF could release the video footage to the Chinese Embassy who can then issue a statement to say it has reviewed the tapes and found no evidence of this happening.

Why did SPF release such a curious press statement to ask the two who alleged they were beaten to file a complaint?

Because the SPF knows those beatings did happen. Because there was probably no video footage to begin with.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Singaporeans had made the allegations, there would have been a quick denial and additional charges of criminal libel.

Because these are PRC, the SPF issue a polite request to ask them to file a complaint.

---
Former SMRT drivers allege police assault

http://news.asiaone.com/News/Latest+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20130131-399019.html

SINGAPORE - Two former SMRT bus drivers who were charged with instigating an illegal strike have alleged in online videos that they had been assaulted while in police custody.

In a statement on Tuesday night, the police said they are aware of the video interviews, and that these are "serious allegations made by the two defendants".

The statement added that the former drivers should file a police report so that the claims can be investigated.

In separate videos, Chinese nationals He Junling, 32, and Liu Xiangying, 33, spoke in Mandarin about allegedly being slapped and punched by police officers during questioning.

My Paper understands that the interviews were taped by documentary film-maker Lynn Lee of Singapore-based Lianain Films.

Liu and He were among 171 drivers who took part in a strike to protest against unequal pay on Nov 26 last year. They were also among the 88 who continued to stay away from work the following day. The pair, along with two others, are alleged to be the ringleaders of the strike.

In the statement, the police said the pair's lawyers can raise this matter in court, and that it is inappropriate for the police to comment on it as the case is before the courts.

Investigations may run the entire route and still not gather sufficient information since nothing is ever recorded during these interrogations. The PAPzis propose that they are first world but they are pathetic fools if they think they can fool everyone on their pathetic record of using the law against their economic enemies.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You're talking out from your asshole if you believe what you typed! Even the recent big cases against civil servants talk about harrassment during investigations. During non investigative work the police scums will load you into a van and whack you to tell things that you didn't even know about. Of course they will feed you with the info to talk about.

Until today, the SPF, CPIB, CAD or any other investigative organization related to the garment does not have cameras to record interrogations.

You are a real idiot . Mentally harassment and using physical violent are different ! By the way , even prison wardens are not allowed to lay a finger on inmates . The most those inmates who break the law inside prison will be locked individually and their released date will be extended .

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
So why didn't SPF issue a statement to state clearly that a review of the video footage showed that the allegations are not true?

You are a real idiot . Mentally harassment and using physical violent are different ! By the way , even prison wardens are not allowed to lay a finger on inmates . The most those inmates who break the law inside prison will be locked individually and their released date will be extended .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's news to me. What were those funny little oblong boxes with lenses in those interview rooms?

That guy know nuts about SPF . Everything also blame it on government agency . Those ah tiong thought Singapore policeman is the same as their mother land policeman .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So why didn't SPF issue a statement to state clearly that a review of the video footage showed that the allegations are not true?

You don't know how SPF work .. They usually wait for the other party to sue them and after that whack them hard with fines or jail . Maybe brother GD can come in and confirm that policeman whack accused are history .

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am waiting eagerly for Scroobal and GD's take on the allegations and why SPF chose to respond this way.

You don't know how SPF work .. They usually wait for the other party to sue them and after that whack them hard with fines or jail . Maybe brother GD can come in and confirm that policeman whack accused are history .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am waiting eagerly for Scroobal and GD's take on the allegations and why SPF chose to respond this way.

My guess is maybe SPF doesn't want to make make a mountain out of a molehill . If every Tom , dick or Harry accused them of beating up the accused then they will be very busy .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think Singaporean should think of how to vote PAP out instead of believing in all those negative rumors .

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
My understanding is that SPF is supposed to investigate all such allegations regardless of whether a police report has been filed. If the allegations are false and widely circulated, the case is supposed to be submitted to AGC for potential charges of criminal libel.

My guess is maybe SPF doesn't want to make make a mountain out of a molehill . If every Tom , dick or Harry accused them of beating up the accused then they will be very busy .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My understanding is that SPF is supposed to investigate all such allegations regardless of whether a police report has been filed. If the allegations are false and widely circulated, the case is supposed to be submitted to AGC for potential charges of criminal libel.

I guess if this involved sinkie yes the police might want to take action but this involving another nationality so its quite sensitive issue especially when Singapore government love to kiss china ass .

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talking about police investigation, what ever happened to that Indian boy that threatened to destroy Marina Sands

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Woman, the many years of privileged life has made you so disconnected from the real world?

Please read carefully what you just said before posting. You make yourself sound like one of those unrealistic jokers that PAP breed...

MAN,

privileged lifestyle does indeed breed the so called jokers you talk about, but
i don't vote the same way as my previous family

but what talking you?

these guys are saying the SPF beat them.
im asking if the SPF will say yes they did ?