• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

(Video) Puteri Harbour In JB Now Looks Completely Abandoned

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

(Video) Puteri Harbour In JB Now Looks Completely Abandoned​

BY SYAHRUL
MARCH 15, 2023

Source: Twitter

A video posted by TikTok user @joshconsultancy has gone viral on social media. In his post, the TikToker shared with his followers the heartbreaking state of Puteri Harbour in Nusajaya, Johor Bahru.

In the 59-second clip, Josh recorded the surroundings of a shopping mall inside the Puteri Harbour commercial region. Much to his (and probably everyone’s) surprise, the mall can now only be seen with one Starbucks outlet open.

“You won’t believe what has happened. The last time I came here, which was about five years ago, things were still bustling,” the Singaporean man said in the clip. He also showed a residential apartment situated inside the commercial region, which he claimed no one is living in anymore.

The man later showed the interiors of Thomas Town, a children’s park based on the popular animated television show, “Thomas & Friends”. Thomas Town was located next to an equally kid-friendly theme park, Hello Kitty Town. As seen in the man’s TikTok, both of the entertainment parks are now empty. That said, it was later confirmed that both theme parks were closed back in December 2019.

Josh’s video was reposted on Twitter and has received over 1.1k retweets at the time of writing. Many took to the comments to share their fond memories about the time when the place was booming with visitors back then. “I have no idea that (Puteri Harbour) is so depressing now. The last time I went there was in 2015, and it was still lively,” Twitter user @JulesJulietta remarked.
SOURCE: TWITTER

For those who are interested, watch the video here:

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better get used to it ... this is what happen when most of the high IQ Chinese left. Not only in Malaysia, a very good example is South Africa. Once the White start leaving, the country become worst. Another example is Zimbabwe, look at the country now when all the Whites left. Or Uganda when all the South Indian were forcefully evicted.

I am afraid it will only get worst.

Race and IQ
national-iq-scores.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dirty Tiong money no longer entering jiuhu land now. Thank you Najib and Daulat Tuanku. :biggrin:

The older version of JB was more appealing, I still remember the huge cigarette billboard ads (Marlboro, Mild Seven etc) which greeted you as you entered JB via the Causeway. :cool:

Rabbit7

Alfrescian
Loyal

(Video) Puteri Harbour In JB Now Looks Completely Abandoned​

BY SYAHRUL
MARCH 15, 2023

A video posted by TikTok user @joshconsultancy has gone viral on social media. In his post, the TikToker shared with his followers the heartbreaking state of Puteri Harbour in Nusajaya, Johor Bahru.

In the 59-second clip, Josh recorded the surroundings of a shopping mall inside the Puteri Harbour commercial region. Much to his (and probably everyone’s) surprise, the mall can now only be seen with one Starbucks outlet open.

“You won’t believe what has happened. The last time I came here, which was about five years ago, things were still bustling,” the Singaporean man said in the clip. He also showed a residential apartment situated inside the commercial region, which he claimed no one is living in anymore.

The man later showed the interiors of Thomas Town, a children’s park based on the popular animated television show, “Thomas & Friends”. Thomas Town was located next to an equally kid-friendly theme park, Hello Kitty Town. As seen in the man’s TikTok, both of the entertainment parks are now empty. That said, it was later confirmed that both theme parks were closed back in December 2019.

Josh’s video was reposted on Twitter and has received over 1.1k retweets at the time of writing. Many took to the comments to share their fond memories about the time when the place was booming with visitors back then. “I have no idea that (Puteri Harbour) is so depressing now. The last time I went there was in 2015, and it was still lively,” Twitter user @JulesJulietta remarked.
SOURCE: TWITTER

For those who are interested, watch the video here:

..this idiotic social influencer does NOT tell the full story

This place IS NOT Abandoned.

He should visit this place at night, also
This place is very vibrant, ..with many locals playing with ebikes,..zooming about,.. hawkers selling junk food

And there appears to be an organically-grown Racing ( ..super Noisy...) Circuit in this neighbourhood.

Owners, Residents dare not tell the truths, but only hype-up to protect their personal investment interests

orh mee suah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sg-based real estate and hospitality companies have stakes in Puteri Harbour projects.
It's success will depend on the confidence of the people in the relations between the 2 countries.