• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

(Jiuhoo Video) “I Know It’s Haram”: Local Woman Caught Drinking Alcoholic Beverage While Driving

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

(Video) “I Know It’s Haram”: Local Woman Caught Drinking Alcoholic Beverage While Driving​

BY SYAHRUL

JUNE 30, 2023
hype.my
Source: TikTok
A local woman has come under massive fire after a video taken from her live broadcast on TikTok made its way online. In the viral video, she was spotted drinking a can of alcoholic beverage.
For those who are curious, it’s believed that the woman was drinking an apple-flavoured Somersby cider. In response to one of the viewers who watched her broadcast, she acknowledged that the drink she was drinking is non-halal.

The video has since gone viral on social media after it was reposted on TikTok account @xtraajose. “She’s probably stressed out. Let’s pray for the best. But then again, her method of healing herself is still wrong,” the caption reads. “Next time, please don’t drink and drive.” In the same clip, the lady also claimed that she was having a “mental breakdown”.
Needless to say, a lot of netizens were flabbergasted upon seeing this video of the girl sipping an alcoholic drink. Scrolling through the comments, many suggested other methods in order to heal herself mentally. On the other hand, there were also a few commenters who pointed out that the drink only contains small amount of alcohol, so it won’t get her drunk easily.

Source: TikTok
Regardless, it’s important to remember that mental health should never be treated as a joke. We really hope the female TikToker is doing better now.
Source: TikTok.
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Telegram for more updates and breaking news.
Filed Under SomersbySomersby Apple CiderTikTok Viral

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is it legal to drink n drive?
Secular laws don't apply to Muslims. Muslims are only subjected to Islamic laws and Islamic laws are above secular laws. That is why they have a separate court called Sharia/Islamic court.

If she were to be punished, that would be for drinking.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Secular laws don't apply to Muslims. Muslims are only subjected to Islamic laws and Islamic laws are above secular laws. That is why they have a separate court called Sharia/Islamic court.

If she were to be punished, that would be for drinking.
There is no religious punishment for drinking alcohol that I know of.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is no religious punishment for drinking alcohol that I know of.
Are you sure? Try doing that in Islamic countries and see what happens. If you are so poor that you cannot fly out to the middle east, then go to PAS-controlled areas in Northern Malaysia and drink as you declare your Muslim status and tell us if you are not punished in any way.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you sure? Try doing that in Islamic countries and see what happens. If you are so poor that you cannot fly out to the middle east, then go to PAS-controlled areas in Northern Malaysia and drink as you declare your Muslim status and tell us if you are not punished in any way.
This could easily escalate as they try to determine if i am still a believer or not. And end up getting my head chopped off.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Granted the laws of a certain perfect and peaceful religion forbid certain things, but to take the issue to the extreme by delivering extreme punishments is insane and unhuman.