• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Shocking! ] British lawmaker calls for allowing citizens to change their gender after death! Sharia Laws better for humans?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.foxnews.com/world/british-lawmaker-calls-allowing-citizens-change-their-gender-death

A U.K. lawmaker is pushing legislation that would allow transgender people to have their legally recognized gender changed to match their gender identity after their death.

Labor Party MP Charlotte Nichols called for Britain's Gender Recognition Act of 2004 to be amended to allow the posthumous changes to gender in late January.

"My question follows on from a recent petition supported by many of my constituents, regarding amending the Gender Recognition Act," Nichols told The Telegraph in an interview.

"The genesis of the petition was the murder of my constituent Brianna Ghey, whose life was brutally cut short before she was old enough to have formal legal recognition of who she was and how she will be remembered by her family, friends and our community," she added.

PHILADELPHIA TEEN MURDER SUSPECT SEEN ON NEW VIDEO AFTER ESCAPE FROM CUSTODY

UK Parliament Migration

A U.K. lawmaker is pushing legislation that would allow transgender people to have their gender changed to match their gender identity after their death. (UK Parliament via AP)
"At that time, the Government said they did not believe any reforms were necessary, but it is something I continue to have raised with me by my constituents and will continue to raise with the Government accordingly so that this can be an option available to bereaved families should they so wish," she said.

Ghey was stabbed with a hunting knife 28 times in the head, neck, chest and back in broad daylight after being lured to a park in the town of Warrington on Feb. 11, 2023. Police do not believe the incident was a hate crime, however.

16-YEAR-OLDS CHARGED WITH MURDER IN FATAL STABBING OF TIKTOK TEEN BRIANNA GHEY

The culprits, Scarlett Jenkinson and Eddie Ratcliffe, committed the crime for "enjoyment" and a "thirst for killing," police said.

Scarlett Jenkinson and Eddie Ratcliffe

This combination photo issued by Cheshire Constabulary on Friday, Feb. 2, 2024, shows Scarlett Jenkinson and Eddie Ratcliffe. The pair was convicted for the murder of Brianna Ghey, a transgender social media influencer. (Cheshire Constabulary via AP)
The defendants denied killing Brianna and blamed each other for the fatal stabbing. It is not known which one or if both wielded the knife. Neither had been in trouble with police before. The two were found guilty by a jury last month following a four-week trial.

BRITISH DEFENSE CHIEF WARNS WAR POSSIBLE WITHIN 5 YEARS WITH RIVALS CHINA, RUSSIA, IRAN: ‘INFLECTION POINT’

The trial heard that the defendants were intelligent and had a fascination with violence, torture and serial killers.

Brianna Ghey

Brianna Ghey, a transgender TikTok personality, was found dead in a park in the U.K. on Feb. 11, 2023. (Cheshire Police)